Obviously you bought a cake. You also kinda wanted to apologise to him for not being able to make it to them when they won their 1st win. You were busy with university. Lots of stress and projects that were due. But now your'e free as it was the school holidays.

"Hello? Yeah thank you manager-nim. Ahh all right, im almost here." You said to the manager.

Finally you arrived at the fansign. The manager brought you backstage and even got you a disguise so when you were about to talk to the members you would reveal yourself.

The first was seonghwa. You were happy. To say the least you took off the mask and hat and revealed yourself to seonghwa. His eyes widened.

"Babe?" Seonghwa says. You smiled.

"My prince." You happily said. Seonghwa was ready to shed actual tears. He grabbed the mic.

"Atiny why didnt you tell me ___ was here." He says as a single tear drops.

"DONT CRY SEONGHWA."

"WE DIDNT KNOW. DONT CRY." You happily took the mic.

"Surprise atiny. Im here to give a little something to ateez because i felt bad for not being there on their 1st win. But im here to celebrate yesterday's 2nd win!" You said. Seonghwa came up to you and hugged you.

"Thank you noona!" Wooyoung said through the mic. You motioned to hongjoong to take the cake from you. Yunho took the mic from you as you continued to hug seonghwa.

"Aww my little baby." You patted his back. Well he was taller than you. He felt a tiny peck on your neck. He pulled back.

"I love you so much." Your eyes shined.

"Me too. Now how about you go back and sit down. The atinys are waiting you know." You giggled.

"Ah right..." he came closer to whisper to you. "I have a surprise for you later on when we get back to the dorms." That sentence alone sent shivers down your spine.

"I will be waiting sir." You smirked. As you walked backstage. Seonghwa realised what you were doing and was holding himself back. Atinys were waiting after all. You just chuckled to yourself knowing how much you drove seonghwa insane.

 You just chuckled to yourself knowing how much you drove seonghwa insane

Yunho

I your eyes instantly fell on yunho. His face looked so ethernal up close, it didnt help that he stirred in his sleep after you traced his jawline with your fingers. He opened his eyes and it fell to you.

"Good morning." Yunho's groany voice was that was needed every morning. You hid your face on his bare chest. He never wore a shirt to sleep since he quote on quote said 'you were already warm enough'. You felt him chuckle.

"Baby i need to get ready for practice." He said. You whined.

"You work too hard babe. You just won yesterday." You felt him smirk.