How to Resolve Windows 10 Common Shortcomings

In a nutshell, it's quite difficult to challenge the credibility of the Windows 10 operating system. Windows 10 offers a huge improvement compared to the disappointment that was Windows 8. New features like Edge web browser and Cortana render a significant boost to its performance. Of course, no operating system is perfect and Windows 10 is not an exception here. In this blog, we will emphasize the common shortcomings with the Windows 10 OS and provide some quick workarounds. In the meantime, you can also avail the services of Windows 10 Live Support to fix Windows 10 issues in a quick time.

Activation issue

First and foremost, some of the users are facing difficulty activating Windows 10 OS once its get on the system. The bad part is, there is no subtle solution to this problem. The good news, however, is that this problem could be resolved with the help of the experts.

Chrome ends up inactive

Chrome users are running into a plethora of glitches with bogging, especially while running the graphics-intensive task on the browser. You have to wait for the next update to rectify those shortcomings but in the meantime, disabling the extensions will help a bit. If that doesn't work, Windows expert will take care of your problem.

Connectivity issues

In recent time, Windows 10 users are reporting difficulty with their Wi-Fi connectivity. This is a typical issue across all version of Windows OS. The fix to this problem is the same for all version of the Windows: Reboot.

Some of the Windows 10 users also mentioned that deactivating Wi-Fi sharing results in a more stable connection. Use the following steps to disable the Wi-Fi sharing on the Windows 10.

Windows update not working

The first thing you can do to resolve this issue is to download and run the Windows Update Troubleshooter. It is a built-in application that might help you to fix this peculiar problem. The troubleshooter performs the following actions.

➔ Clear up the Windows update download cache

➔ Shut down Windows Update Services.

➔ Restart the Windows Update Services.

To run this application, follow the below instructions carefully '

● Click Start and select control panel>System and security.

● Choose the option stating "Fix problems with Windows Update".

● Once the subsequent windows popped up, Click Advanced

● Check the e "Apply repairs automatically" option in the advanced settings and then click Run as administrator.

The issues we have mentioned above are typical in nature and tends to occurs quite frequently on Windows 10 OS. We hope that you will find the provided solutions considerably easier to implement. However, in case, if these workarounds fail to obtain the positive outcomes, feel free connect with the Windows 10 live service experts.