#14 One Member is Your Boyfriend and One is Your Brother 2/4

Connor - You and Connor had told the other boys that you were dating and they all seemed pretty calm about it, even your brother Tristan. You were at the recording studios with the boys and it was Tristan's turn to do his part. He went into the booth and started playing the drums giving you and Connor quick looks every now and then as you cuddled up to him on the sofa. Connor kissed you and held it for a good few seconds, all the time Tristan was staring at you both giving you the evils. When Tristan finished he came out the booth and walked straight over to you and Connor. "Look, i know i gave you two permission to go out but do you really have to act like that in front of me," said Tristan. "Well he is my boyfriend. What did you think we were gonna be like. Did you think we would just give each other a hug and then sit at opposite sides of the room or something," you said giggling. "Its not funny," said Tristan storming out leaving you and Connor in fits of laughter.

Tristan - You and Tristan had been going out for just over a month but your brother Brad still didn't know and you weren't planning on telling him any time soon. You knew he wouldn't be happy and you didn't want the band falling out because of you. You and the boys were at Starbucks. You were all sitting drinking your coffees and having a laugh when Tristan put his hand on you knee. You tried to push him away without anyone noticing but Brad saw you fidgeting. "Something up Y/N?" he asked. "No everything is just fine," you said glaring at Tristan. Brad stood up and went to the toilet giving you a chance to moan at Tristan. "What were you thinking? What if Brad saw that, we would both be dead for not telling him we were dating," you said forgetting that the other boys were still sitting at the table. "So you two go out then?" asked Connor smirking. You stuttered trying to think of an excuse but it was no use. "Yes me and Tristan are dating but please don't tell Brad," you begged. "Don't tell Brad what?" said Brad sitting down at the table. "Y/N and Tristan are dating," blurted Connor. "CONNOR," you shouted. "Oops, sowee," he said pouting. How could you stay ,ad with Connor and his puppy dog face.