~ 26 A Hidden Foe?~

Beginne am Anfang

            "Izuku! You're back!" I cheered once I noticed a head of green hair walking over. "Uraraka told me you had surgery. Did it go okay?"

            "Yep, I'm all good. Recovery Girl is amazing at what she does. She healed me enough to walk."

           "Well yeah, but you still have some pretty big injuries. Shouldn't you be resting in the nurse's office?" I questioned as he took a seat in the center of Uraraka and me.

            "I wanna watch these matches in person. Speaking of which, you're up against Todoroki next. You nervous?"

            "Nervous is an understatement. But I think I can take him!" I said standing up as a burst of energy flowed through my veins. Well, I'm off! I'll see you after alright?"

            "I'll be waiting."

            "Here's another match we've all been eager to see. Its [F/N] [L/N] and her classmate Shouto Todoroki from the hero course! Begin!" Shouto's first move was a wave of ice in my direction, which, I've noticed, seems to be his default. Using my speed I quickly sped around the icy wall, stopping behind my opponent.

            "Hiya Shouto!" Without enough time to react Shouto was cut up in a ball of water. Now people with quirks like Katsuki's or Uraraka's wouldn't very easily be able to break free. But Shouto's quirk would allow him to escape rather easily, which he did indeed do. Shouto froze the ball and proceeded to melt it, falling back down to the ground. In turn, he created more ice, though even if he did succeed to trap me in it, I'd very easily be able to melt through.

            Shouto seemed to be playing on the offensive and kept a steady distance away from me. So I decided to play it close range. I engulfed my fists in flames and ran toward Shouto, throwing punches in every direction. I was able to land three hits on him. One in the chest, one in the stomach, and one square in the face. Shouto went flying backwards and rolled along across the rink. I took the moment try and incase him in water again but he was surprisingly able to get back up rather quickly and send more ice at me, which I was not ready for.

            I flew backwards, landing on my stomach. Sitting up I saw more ice only a few feet away from were I as laying on the ground. A million scenarios ran through my brain at what to do. With mere milliseconds left, I stuck my hand out letting my body take over and choose something to keep me in the game. But suddenly, the ice stopped coming. It was incredibly close to my face, so close in fact I could feel its cool temperature spreading across my face. "What..?"

            I stood up with my hand still raised. I looked over to Shouto, who seemed just as confused as I. It was obvious he didn't stop the ice. So does that mean....

            "How are you doing that?" Shouto shouted to me, referring to the sudden stopping of the ice.

            "I...I don't know." I raised my hand higher into the air, the ice following in the same pattern. "Ohhoho, well isn't this a fun turn of events." Raising my other hand I started bringing all the previously made ice towards me, including the ice Shouto was desperately making to stop me. After accumulating all the ice together into one big cube, I spread it out into one long wall that went from each side of the ring and quickly pushed it in Shouto's direction.

            From what I could see he tried melting though it but didn't have enough time before he was knocked off the side. "Todoroki has been knocked out of bounds. [F/N] advances the finals!" The crowd erupted as I melted down the ice wall, allowing Shouto to pass though.

            "Since when can you control my ice?" He said rushing over to me. "Can you control my fire as well? What about elements made by others? What if-"