DOS: PULL THE LEVER THOR!

A stone bust of Tony is standing majestically on a stone podium

A stone bust of Tony is standing majestically on a stone podium. Suddenly a mallet was brought down over the bust and it broke into hundreds of pieces.

"He can't get rid of me that easily" Loki snarled as he handed Thor the mallet which he took in his mouth because he's holding many stone busts of Tony. He let one roll along his arm and it nearly fell off the podium. With his quick reflexes, he managed to catch it with his foot and bring it back up "who does that ungrateful little worm think he is? Does he–" He took the mallet from Thor's mouth, held it up over his head and was about to smash the bust but he saw that it's off center "a little to the left" Thor moved it with his hip and Loki smashed it "...have any idea who he's dealing with?"

Loki threw the mallet in Thor's mouth and continued to pace the room while Thor placed another Tony bust on the podium "how could he do this to me? Why I practically raised him!" He took the mallet from Thor's mouth and smashed the bust, releasing his anger at Tony.

"Yeah, you think he would've turned out better" Thor commented.

"Yeah, go figure" Loki agreed with Thor and handed him the mallet and this time he got it with his hand, not his mouth.

"Well it's better you're taking out your anger on these things instead of the real Tony, huh?" Thor told Loki.

Loki suddenly gasped as an idea popped in his head. "That's it, Thor!" He pulled Thor by the front of his shirt making him drop the busts "that's it! I'll get rid of Tony" he cackled at the idea.

"The real Tony?" Thor questioned.

Loki looked up at Thor, narrowed his eyes at the man and pushed him to the side "of course the real Tony!" What other Tony would he be talking about? "Don't you see? It's perfect. With him out of the way and no heir to the throne, I'll take over and rule the empire! Brilliant" he threw his arms in the air and grinned.

"So how does that work with you being fired and all?" Thor pondered.

"The only ones who know about that are 3 of us" he held up three fingers "soon to be the 2 of us" he put one finger down.

"And I'm one of those two, right?" Thor asked with a grin.

"To the secret lab!" Loki held a hand up. The entrance to the lab is a couple of steps away, but Loki in his flare of dramatics took a leap and stood inside the circle of the secret door. Thor also took a leap and placed his hand on the lever "pull the lever, Thor!" Thor pulled the lever but instead of the secret door opening, a trapdoor opened beneath Loki's feet where he fell through "wrong lever!" He yelled as he fell in the water.

"Uh" Thor looked down and flinched when Loki hit the water. He waited a couple of minutes for Loki to come back the room, and when he did, he was soaking wet and a crocodile is biting his clothes.

"Why do we even have that lever?" Loki questioned as he smacked the crocodile and it yelped. He walked up to the levers and glared at Thor "get out of my way!" He pulled on the correct lever and the door flipped them over and they landed on a cart.