Long time no see!

It was almost night, and Scarecrow the king of Oz was preparing his night patrol groups with his guards in one of his offices. Until someone interrupted in.

"Who is it ?" asked the king.

"Excuse me your Highness. But someone asked to see you, a young woman." added the voice behind the door.

"Let her in!" ordered the Scarecrow.

Then the guard who was behind the door opened it and let a young woman enters. First, she bowed before the king.

"Your Majesty!" she greeted .

The young lady had dark red hair and blue eyes, she wore a green top and a lighter green long skirt and long bands of tissues were hanging on both sides of the skirt, they had floral motives on them.

The Scarecrow greeted her back by tilting his head in salutation.

"Hello young lady! What can I do for you ?" he asked her.

"I....I ask your permission to see.....to...see t...the prisoner." she managed to answer.

The Scarecrow was surprised to hear that, as well as his guards. Why on earth a young lady ask to see the prisoner ?

Nobody ever asked him before !

"Sorry but I've forbidden anyone to see the prisoner, and it's getting dark and late maybe you should ....." he answered her but he was cut off by the young woman.

"Oh please I beg of you ! It's really important ! Just one time only, then I won't bother you again by asking. Please !" she pleaded .

For the Scarecrow there was something suspicious, but the woman's pleading was touching so he sighed and agreed.

"Very well ! But one of my guards will lead you to the dungeon." he said.

"Thank you." she answered as she bowed before him again and left the room.

Then the king picked one of his guards and told him some instruction.

"Lead her to the dungeon ! Watch her and listen to the conversation she might have with him without looking too much curious ! I want to know what she's up to without having her notice of my concerns ! And once its finished report their talk to me !" he ordered.

"Very well your Majesty." the guard answered as he tilted his head in agreement and leaves the room as well .

"Do you think they should plan an escape?" asked the captain of the guards to the king.

"I really hope not, but this is why I want a guard to spy on their talk ! Does anyone knows this girl?" the Scarecrow asked but none of his guards could answer him.

"I want any information you can find about her, especially if she is familiar to him or his family !" the king ordered to his captain of the guards.

"It will be done your Majesty!" answered the captain as he tilted his head down in improvement.