Chapter Twenty

So so so sorry I haven't updated recently!! Will try to update as frequently as I can now!!

Enjoy!

---------------------------------------------------

Chapter Twenty: Brooke

Roughly, I yank Sam's boxer shorts down, freeing his cock

Lightly, I run my hand from the tip to the base. I hear the hitch of Sam's breath. I look up at him, smirk in place. His eyes are full of hunger and lust, and I bet you any money mine are too.

I bring my tongue towards the tip, then roll my tongue around, making him groan louder. "Fuck!" He curses.

His desperation only urges me on, putting his dick in my mouth until I feel it against the back of my throat. Good thing I don't have a gag-reflex

The office is silent, apart from Sam's moans and groans of pleasure.

I feel Sam harden further in my mouth, begging for release, but holding back.

I start to suck faster, increasing my grip on him.

"Fuck fuck fuck!!" He repeats, his hands tightening into my hair, showing me he's on the edge.

Show time...

I drop his dick from my mouth, then stand up.

Sam looks both confused and chocked at my actions. I wink at him before moving over to the door.

"Where do you think you're going?" He asks, breathless.

Looking over my shoulder, I reply "Lunch" And as if nothing happened, I leave him wanting.

Mission complete...

-----------------------------------------------------------

I returned 15 minutes later when I thought it was safe.Ive been sat in my office for the last 2 hours, dreading seeing Sam out and about

Ive had to copy and write 40 emails to the companies top customers, telling them appointment times and subjects.

And it's a bloody good job I know my way around a computer as some people would be looking at it with a confused expression.

It's only 5:45 and I'm not meant to finish until at least 6:15, meaning I have half an hour to go.

Too. Long.

RING RING!

"Hello, Mr Radcliffe's office, how may I help you?"

No response.

"Hello?" I ask

"Oh, erm. My office please Brooke." He hangs up.

I'm just glad he didn't interrupt me, it does half anger me!

I smoothen out my skirt and make my way into his office, opposite mine.

"You called Mr Radcliffe?" I say, looking around the room.

He isn't anywhere in sight.

"Mr Radclif-" I don't finish.

I'm slammed against the wall the my right.

"Why do you do this?" He says in a low voice, close to my face.

"D-do what?" I stutter.

"Tease me."

"I'm not t-teasing you." I protest, as I don't remember teasing him. Well, apart from my stunt earlier, leaving him with severe blue balls probably.

Does he like pushing me up against walls or something?

"Yes, I do." He answers my unspoken question.

Did I just say that out loud?

"Yes, you did."

"Oh." Is my response. Oh

He presses my hand against the very visible bulge in his trousers.

"If you weren't teasing me, why am I as hard as I've ever been then?!" He spits at me, as if the idea disgusts me.

Out of nowhere, my temper surfaces. Oh no.

"I don't know Mr Radcliffe, maybe because you're a man whore who treats women as if they're just sex toys then throw them away as if they're scum. And because you can't get into my pants you see it, or rather me, as a fucking challenge!" I breath deep.

Sam's eyes darken with anger, and my confidence is decreasing by the minute. He leans in further, so our noses are practically touching.

"You know nothing about me. I am your boss, and I think what you just said to me was highly inappropriate. The women I sleep with know exactly what they're getting into, not that it's any of your business."

"Oh, so speaking the truth it inappropriate? Not what you did to me in the cafeteria? Or in my office earlier ? Or was I 'teasing' you again? You came on to me sunshine!" I say teasing in quotation marks, just to piss him off.

I don't get a smart reply, just his lips slamming against mine.

Well shit...