Chapter 5: What's the worse that could happen

Right now, Y/N is just sitting in his home room class next to Ryuko. Ryuko is just staring intensely at Mr. Mikisugi as he just teaches on with the class.

Y/N head: She probably wants answers from Mr. Mikisugi. She did defeat Omiko so she should be getting some answers from him. Maybe if I follow them both after class, I can figure out some more with this whole weird Kamui thing or her sailor uniform or whatever.

Soon the class bell rang and just like that Mr. Mikisugi left the class with Ryuko quickly following him.

Y/N head: Better hurry and catch up.

And then Y/N following Ryuko. After a while of Ryuko trying to speed walk/ chase Mr. Mikisugi they made a turn at another hall. When Ryuko turned however she just stopped because he didn't see Mr. Mikisugi at all.

Ryuko: Huh? How did he-

Y/N then tapped her shoulder form behind quickly startling her making her yank her head to turn around.

Y/N: *pokes Ryuko* Hey Ryuko.

Ryuko: AHHHHH .... oh ...... *sigh* It's just you Y/N.

Y/N: Sorry for scaring you. Did you want to talk to Mr. Mikisugi?

Ryuko: Yeah but the guy just disappeared before I can catch him. *grumbles* Shifty bastard.

Y/N: Do you wanna find-

Suddenly his spider sense started to tingle.

Y/N head: DANGER.

He then quickly ducked a flying Mako that was coming right at the to.

Mako: OOOHHHH RYUKO, Y/N.

Y/N head: Oh, nope it's just Mako.

Ryuko quickly caught the girl spinning her like a staff and then safely putting her down on her feet up straight. She looked on Mako's back however and saw a note.

Ryuko: What the! - "See me after school at my place. Bring Parker with you."

Y/N: What is it? Is it a kick me sign? I got those a lot.

Ryuko then showed the note to Y/N.

Y/N: How did he even do that. He was in front of us the whole time?

Ryuko: I don't even know man?

At Mr. Mikisugi secret room/ office after school

Y/N and Ryuko were sitting on the couch next to each other. Mr. Mikisugi was sitting on his open window across from the two.

Mr. Mikisugi: We have a problem. I saw the way you were staring at me during class. It would be bad if people started to gossip about our relationship.

Ryuko quickly grabbed Mikisugi by the shirt twisting it in her hand.

Ryuko: The only relationship we have is my fist going across your face.

Y/N quickly got up and pulled Ryuko off of the guy sitting her down.

Y/N: Easy, easy he needs to be alive to give answers you know.

Ryuko: Grrrr. Fine. So, tell me everything you know. First with how you know about Senketsu. You promised.

Mikisugi: A man's word is only good the day it's made.

Y/N: B-But you promised?

Ryuko then quickly grabbed her scissor blade from her guitar case and pointed it at Mikisugi.