1-5

Chapter 1 - Rebirth

"Woo!"

"Woo!"

"Woo!"

At a platform, over a hundred of people were shouting and cheering together. Around the crowd of people, there were 10+ cars, with most of them being supercars.

The place where most of the attention was focused at was the 2 cars that were about to race against each other.

One of the cars was the Crimson Ferrari 488, which was the most expensive car at the venue, valued at the price of 4 million plus rmb. At the Crimson Ferrari 488's side was a Ford Mustang, which was the cheapest car at the venue, valued at the price of 500 hundred-thousand rmb. With both of the cars side by side together, there was an obvious contrast between both of the cars when seen by others.

This was the contest between Shangjing City's new up and rising great young master, Liu Feng, and one of the top 4 young masters, Zhang Han.

At the Ford Mustang's side, Zhang Han silently leaned on the car's door. His clothes were sloppy and his hair was very long. When he lowered his head, his fringe would cover his eyes, causing others to not be able to see his tightly closed eyes. From the bottom half of his face which was not covered by his hair, the handsomeness of him back in the days could still vaguely be seen. But right now, all that was left of young master Zhang's temperament was one that was utterly dispirited.

And as for Liu Feng, he was currently at the right side of the crowd, like a moon being surrounded by stars. The expression on Liu Feng's face was as if that he was saying that this entire world was under his feet.

"Let us go and take a look at the once high and mighty young master Zhang."

Liu Feng waved his hand and hung a sneer on the corner of his mouth as he walked towards Zhang Han.

"Young master Zhang?"

After walking near to Zhang Han, Liu Feng saw that Zhang Han did not have any reaction at all and thus said eccentrically, "What's the matter? Fell asleep? For the once arrogant and conceited young master Zhang to fall into such a pitiful state, tsk tsk. The competition is about to start already, so what are you still trying to feign indifferent for, my fellow young master Zhang!"

After Liu Feng opened his mouth, the lackeys at his side who wanted to bootlick him all started to agree in succession:

"The way he looks right now, in my opinion, he is just a poor guy who begs for food!"

"No, that is not correct. I think that he is worse than someone who begs for food. Who knows, he may even be someone who survives on eating pig's food."

"......"

Near the Ford Mustang stood a fat male who wore spectacles. At the side of the male's leg, there was a little girl who seemed to be at the age of 3-4.

The little girl wore a white dress and her skin was fair and clear. Her delicate little face was just like an adorable princess in a fairy tale. Apart from her somewhat messy hair, all other aspects of the little girl were perfect. However, at this moment, tears of grievance could be seen accumulating in the little girl's clear big eyes. Hearing everyone's criticism towards Zhang Han, she seemed to be on the verge of crying.

If today was a normal day, this little girl's adorable look would probably attract many people's attention. But right now, it was Liu Feng's time to perform.

The succession of ridiculing and taunting finally gotten a trace of reaction from Zhang Han.

The moment when Zhang Han opened his eyes, there was a lost look in his expression. Then, upon seeing the actions of the people in front of him, his expression was filled with a kind of contempt for everything under the heaven.