➟𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙣𝙚

Începe de la început

     ,,Not anymore"

      The brunette then speaks again. ,,That room is bugged, Gray. So, any information you just beat out of him, Interpol has now" she says.

     They turned around a corner. ,,Great. Now they can take the morning off. Shaw's in London" she remarks seriously.

     ,,Let's go pick him up" started talking now the dark skinned agent. ,,Woman, you just don't pick up Owen Shaw like he's groceries. If you want to catch wolves, you need wolves"

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚* ❋ *˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

━━━

     THAT DAY AGAIN HOBBS CALLED HER THAT SHE NEEDED HER, it was about that he find his team on the mission. When she find out that the team was built of the people who two years ago, robbed a safe in Rio, she looked out of the window with a look of disbelief. She thought he was joking, but her friend was never the type to joke around about this things. He was trying to catch them and know there working together.

     She knew every member of the team. Dominic Toretto and Mia Toretto, Brian O'Connor, Roman Pearce, Tej Paker, Gisele Harab, Han Lue, Tego Leo, Rico Santos and Vince friend of Dominic who died by the time of the robbery. The woman was by that time in Afghanistan when the robbery was talking it's place, she also know one special member of that team better than others. Dominic Toretto. The redhead is friend of Elena Neves, she was firstly was shocked that her friend was with that criminal, but she didn't know him that much, to rate him.

     When she arrives at the place, she meet the duo at elevator, waiting for her.

     Stepping in to the elevator, she looks up to Luke. ,,You sure about these guys?" she ask, a sigh passing between her parted lips.

     ,,No"

     She nodds, while pursing her lips, by the time the door of the elevator slides off, the trio making there way to the criminals.

     ,,I thought that was our last job, Brian" They heard a voice, saying. ,,And who's paying for all this equipment? The taxpayers?" He then did a pose with buff shoulders. ,,So now we work for The Hulk?" By the sarcasm it must be Roman Pearce, thought Jessica amused, now they were close enough to see all of them. ,,That's what we're doing?" he says, before looking around. ,,Why do I smell baby oil?"

     ,,If you keep running your piehole,
you're going to smell an ass-kicking" says Luke form behind, the male turning around finding two females with him. The redhead giving him a look to make her place to stand, Roman nodds looking Jessica up and down.