Chapter 5: A Marvell Sister

Mixie's POV

I am Mixie Marvell. I'm looking for my long lost sister name Wendy Marvell.A sky dragon slayer.And I am Mixie Marvell they call me Titania the 2nd and The Queen of the Dragons.I don't know why 2nd...But I don't care.

Hey Luna! I said call my exeed.What is it now Mix-chan? A black flying cat responded.Where are we going to find Wendy? I asked.Maybe she's at the Guild called Fairy Tail,Luna answered.Then Let's go then! I said with excitement.Aera! We both chanted.Dragon wings appeared on my back while Luna has angel like Wings.We flew to fairy tail to find my long lost sister Wendy.We arrived infront of the guild's door.I heard they kicked the door open just for fun so I tried it and I said "Kya!!" Well that caught everyone's attention.I'm here to look fir Wendy Marvell 13 years old,blue hair,blue eyes,sky dragon slayer! I shouted.Everyone got infront of Wendy to protect her.You look familiar...Wendy said sweetly.Don't you remember Wendy? It's me your sister!! Mixie Marvell!! I said shouting.M-Mixie? Wendy said in a confused face.Onii-chan! Screamed Wendy.Wendy you did remember! I screamed with tears of joy coming out of my eyes.So you know this girl Wendy? A pinkette asked Wendy.Yeah she's my sister right onii-chan? Wendy asked.Yeah! I said in response.Say can I talk to your master? I asked nicely.Sure! Said a white haired girl.The girl took me to the 2nd door and she knocked,the master said "Come in!" And I saw a short man shorter than me,tall as an exeed.And who are you? The master asked.I am Mixie Marvell,may I join your guild? I asked.Marvell? He asked in confusion.Yes Wendy Marvell's sister,I responded.Okay! You may join! He printed a Black mark on my forearm and a white one for Luna.The master dragged me to the stage and and shouted "LISTEN UP YOU BRATS!!! We have a new member! You may come up on the stage!" I came up and said "My name is Mixie Marvell ready to be your companion!" And I bowed.Described yourself dear..the master said.They call me Titania the 2nd and Queen of the Dragons it's an honor to be here with you! And with that I bowed again.They were all shocked except the pinkette.Okay if your called Titania the 2nd fight me! The pink haired boy said.Okay,then there won't be anyone crying is there? Let's take this outside! I said with a smirk.

*Outside*

(N=Natsu M=Mixie)

N:Fire Dragons Roar!!

M:Mmmm! That was tasty.

N:What?!

M:Roar of the Ice Dragon!

N:Maan your tough! Fire Dragon Blazing Talons!!

M:Hah! Can't even hit me!

N:Darn it!

M:Requip! Hell's Wheel Armor! Demon's Rage!

N:What the?!

>^>^>^>^>^>^>^>^>^>^>^>^>^>^>^>^>^>^>^>^>^>^>^>^>^>^

Cliff Hanger!

Cause I'm bored!

-Mixie_The_Dragon