31

"corbyn, can i wear one of your hoodies to the party?" daniel questions, peering up at the blond with puppy dog eyes

"course you can, bubs" corbyn smiles, pressing a kiss to daniel's temple.

daniel returns the smile before walking over to their wardrobe, pulling out one of corbyn's pastel blue hoodies and slipping it on over his shirt.

the hoodie stretches just past his mid thigh, hiding the shorts the he is wearing, the sleeves hiding the entirety of his hands.

"my baby's so small" corbyn coos, walking over to daniel and placing his hands on the boy's hips.

daniel looks up into corbyn's eyes as a soft blush spreads across his cheeks, an adorable giggle escaping his lips.

daniel's outfit consists of corbyn's baby blue hoodie, some shorts that he thought would be long enough but very obviously aren't, some white sneakers and some white socks to top it all off.

in corbyn's eyes he looks like an absolute angel, but when does he not to the blond?

"i've got some rules to set straight before we leave for the party, okay?" corbyn speaks softly, sneaking his hands underneath daniel's hoodie and resting them on his hipbones, caressing the skin.

daniel hums in reply, signalling corbyn to continue with a small nod as he rests his hoodie covered hands on the blond's chest.

"rule number one, no drinking. i know you and christina love to have a quick drink together and giggle and shit, but not tonight. if you're good we'll invite her round sometime and you can have a drink then. rule number two, stay by my side at all times. i don't want to risk loosing you. and rule number three, under no circumstances do you speak to eben franckewitz. i will not be happy if i find you talking to him, is that clear?"

"yes corbyn" daniel nods, biting his bottom lip nervously.

"good boy." corbyn leans down to press a small kiss to daniel's lips before grabbing the brunet's hand, leading him out of the house.

・ 。゚✧: *. ☾ .* :☆゚.

corbyn and daniel enter christina's house, where the party is being held, fingers interlaced and stood side by side.

they make their way to the back of the room immediately, pushing past already drunk teenagers to get there.

"hey, boys, thanks for coming!" christina slurs, hugging the two.

"how the fuck are you drunk already?" corbyn chuckles, looping his arm around daniel's waist from the side and pulling the brunet as close to himself as humanly possible.

"i don't know. i think i started drinking like, before everyone got here so" she shrugs, a goofy smile rested upon her lips.

"of course" corbyn mutters, shaking his head in disbelief.

"you gonna have a drink, dani?" she questions, holding her solo cup up to his lips.

"he's not drinking tonight, thanks" corbyn butts in before the brunet can speak, pushing the cup away from his face.

"why? who says he can't drink tonight?" she asks, furrowing her eyebrows as she takes a sip herself.

"me, his dominant, the person that owns him. whatever i say goes" corbyn responds, pulling daniel against his chest protectively.

"stop being such a debby downer! let the boy live, it's only this pedo that wants to steal him from you or something" christina laughs, chugging the rest of her drink.

"exactly my point, christina" corbyn spits through gritted teeth, pressing a kiss to daniel's temple as the boy whimpers, hiding his face in the crook of the blond's neck.

"whatever, have as much fun as you can without drinking. i'm gonna go and find some random dudes, dance with them and then most likely have a one night stand! see you later!"

and with that the girl disappears into the large crowd of teenagers, most drunk and practically having sex on the dance floor.

corbyn lets out a sigh as he presses a lingering kiss to daniel's head, hugging the boy tightly and lightly swaying him.

he should of listened to daniel when the boy said that they just shouldn't go, but his mind was set on not disappointing christina. but, the girl is drunk as soon as they get there.

there's one thing for sure and both boys know it, tonight is going to be a long night.

—✧♡༺✧

WC: 715

A/N: i'm putting this book on hold until i'm out of school and on summer break ( the 19th july ) because i just feel like i'm not writing to the best of my ability and i'm not supplying you guys with good updates. when i'm out of school and all of my shows are done i promise that i will get back on sufficient updates and hopefully i will be motivated to write again. i'm still gonna be active on wattpad and i'm going to be completing my dorbyn oneshots but, i love you guys and thank you for all of the support on this book so far. <3

-MEGAN ミ✰

🕊࿐ . . . . . .