05

daniel looks corbyn in the eyes, the two maintaining the eye contact for a few seconds before someone speaks

"i'm your sub... you own me now" daniel mutters as he sits up, corbyn now sat in front of him.

"i'm so sorry, daniel. i should of tried to keep my consciousness and then maybe this wouldn't of-"

"no, corbyn, it's fine. you can't help loosing control when you smell the scent that you're attracted to. you are a dom after all. but, it'll just take a while to fully register in my head" daniel smiles sympathetically, cupping corbyn's cheek in his hand as they lock eye contact again.

corbyn returns the smile as he pulls daniel into his lap, neither of them caring that they are still naked.

the blond leans down to kiss over the bite mark he had left, licking away the blood softly. and, surely enough, the mark had already secured, meaning that it will not disappear and the newly formed bond between the submissive and the dominant has locked.

"why don't you get some rest before your next rut comes into place? that way you won't be tired when it happens" corbyn says sweetly into daniel's ear, pecking the boy's cheek.

when a dominant is with it's newly marked submissive, the urge to care for and protect that said person is 65% stronger than when they have been marked for a long period of time. but, of course, that feeling will linger on for as long as they live; the need to protect and coddle the person.

and, that's exactly what corbyn is feeling right now. he may not recognise the feeling himself, but eventually daniel will catch on to it.

something that not many submissives are aware of when they grow up is that when they are in the middle of one of their episodes, between their ruts they will want nothing more than to be with their dominant; to be cuddled by them, pampered by them, cared for by them and them only.

it's almost like they are being overly clingy, but they're not, it's just their submissive instincts.

and so, daniel cuddles up to his dominant with a soft hum, hiding his face in the crook of the blond's neck.

"you have to promise me that you'll be by my side when i wake up though" daniel says softly, his voice almost baby like as he speaks.

"of course i'll be there when you wake up. i wouldn't even dream of leaving you by yourself whilst you're asleep" corbyn smiles, kissing daniel's temple as the brunet nuzzles his face further into the crook of his neck.

corbyn stands up with the boy in his arms, walking over to his wardrobe and picking out a hoodie for him to wear.

he places daniel back down on his bed, smiling down at the boy as he lifts his arms.

corbyn slips the hoodie over his head with ease, walking over to the bag that daniel keeps spare clothes in, for when he stays over at corbyn's, and pulls out a fresh set of boxers.