*Time skip*

Kara, her parents, Ruel and Coco go out for dinner. It's Kara's choice where they go and she chooses the new Korean restaurant that opened a few months ago not too far away from their house.

"So, you're telling me that you and Coco just hopped on a plane and flew here last night?" Kara asks wagging her finger between the two of them.

"Yeah"

"That would have gone well" She says sarcastically raising her eyebrows at Coco.

"Trust me it went perfectly fine" Coco replies with just as much sarcasm.

"I have a feeling that this is directed towards me and if I'm being frank I'm quite hurt" Ruel says earning some laughs from Maia and Kace.

"Alright Frank, I'll be David" Ruel rolls his eyes

"Not what I meant Kara"

"I think you mean David, Frank" Kara says trying her hardest to keep a serious face but fails after like 2 seconds.

Their food finally arrives after a couple more stupid conversations and tummy rumbles. They ordered a combo meal for everyone to share. Bowls of salads for each person and a meat platter to share. They all grabbed their choice of meat and started cooking it on the grill (A/N for some reason I wanted to call it a sizzle plate. Idk why. Anyway read on)

Once they all had finished their food the staff of the restaurant came out with a cake and started singing happy birthday to Kara

Once they all had finished their food the staff of the restaurant came out with a cake and started singing happy birthday to Kara. Soon the whole restaurant joined in and everyone was singing along. Kara just sat there awkwardly not really knowing what to do with herself. Until her mum handed her a knife to cut the cake that was placed on the table.

 Until her mum handed her a knife to cut the cake that was placed on the table

They finished singing.

"Uh aha thanks" She says glad it was over. "This is a really cute cake"