Jock!CupheadxNerd!Depressed!Reader

Start from the beginning

Cause the way you played me

Exposed your true intention

Four other people waltz on stage joining up with (Y/n) to get Cuphead back from 'cheating' on them. He looked so shocked and backed away slowly so they wouldn't notice but they did. Each step they took. Cuphead is pushed away.

Cuz one day I'll have you begging on your knees for me,

Yeah one day I'll have you crawling like a centipede,

You mess with me,

I'll mess with her

So I'll get what you deserve,

Yeah one day you'll be begging on your knees for me!

As the dancers moves entice their audience, Cuphead tries to escape only to be stopped by Oswald himself. "Ohh no you don't." With no possible exit he stood there awkwardly and embarrassed as the audience cheered. Donald and Goofy was cheering like there was no tomorrow.

So watch your back

Cause you don't know when or where I could get you,

I've set the trap and when I'm done then

You'll know what I've been through,

So oh Mister Player do you feel like the man now,

And I bet you're nervous cause this song makes you freak out

Seeing the other side of the stage Cups weaved in and out of the dancers to get there. Yet only to see Felix giving him a little wave like a devil saying hi in hell. Giving up however, he get to be in the spotlight. Looking up to the source he spotted the spotlight guy smiling like an idiot and focused getting the job done.

Cuz one day I'll have you begging on your knees for me,

Yeah one day I'll have you crawling like a centipede,

You mess with me,

I'll mess with her

So you'll get what you deserve,

Yeah one day you'll be begging on your knees for me!

Noticing him trying to escape the dancers flicked a 'shoo' movement with their wrists and hands, quite sassily and carried on dancing. One of them even flipped the bird at him smirking oh so innocently.

I know I'll be a bitter

But ima drag you under

Cause you just don't,

Don't deserve happy ever after

But what you did to me

After you told me

You never felt that way

It was only just a game

(You had it all)

Each dancer did their own moves in a pyramid formation behind (Y/n) as they was at the front singing. Look of satisfaction was present while (Y/n) dragged the move out. Each passing moment the crowd got louder and louder. Especially their friends. Cups tried to escape again but got stopped but Oswald once again. "Nope~" Turning him around again to get the front row seat of shame.

And one day!

Cuz one day I'll have you begging on your knees for me,

Yeah one day I'll have you crawling like a centipede,

You mess with me,

I'll mess with her

So I'll get what you deserve,

Yeah one day you'll be begging on your knees for me!

This time all the dancers were in sync and directed it literally at Cuphead as it is originally for him. "Ouch." Oswald felt all the dancers' glare for Cups as he just got completely roasted by them. Once the song ended Cuphead walked off but got stopped by a bunch of nerds, "You just got burned." In harmony and it's scary. Talk about embarrassing for a jock, that's his ego being kicked down several notches. Jocks even laughed as he was made a laughing stock.

All the dancers looked so peaceful as they took that bow. (Y/n) happily high fives all their mates cuz they finally got over their depressing state. 

Hope you guys enjoyed that. Now I need to wait for the gate to open to get on the plane.

See ya next time!

Word count 1209