Lanky Giraffe 🦒: Yeah, I'm so sorry I've got my gig.

Cheese Brain 🧀: No! Don't be sorry. I will be there with Coco.

Lanky Giraffe 🦒: Ok

*Ruel's POV*

"Ruel dinner's ready" I hear Coco yell from downstairs.

Lanky Giraffe 🦒: I've got to go now dinner is ready. My pasta is waiting for me

Cheese Brain 🧀: Yum. Say hi to the pasta for me

Lanky Giraffe 🦒: Will do. Bye!

Cheese Brain 🧀: Bye Rool!

I laugh to myself and head downstairs. To see Coco and Sylvie already sitting on the table.

"Where's Mum and Dad?" I ask taking my seat.

"They are going to be late so it's just us tonight" Sylvie says.

"Oh ok"

I serve myself a few scoops of pasta saying a quick hi to it for Kara which resulted in a weird look from Coco.

"What?" I say

"Nothing" She laughs and continues to eat her food.

Coco and Sylvie talk about their own things and I just listen. That is until Coco brings up Jessica.

"So Ruel, we heard you had a crush?" Coco says looking at me with a sly smile.

"I- I-I don't know what you are talking about" I try to say but my voice faltered and I could feel my face heating up.

"Awww, Coco our little bro got a crush" Sylvie says poking the side of my cheek from across the table.

"No stop"

"So who is the lucky girl?" Coco asks leaning in closer to me, clearly wanting answers

"Alright, alright" I say putting my hands up in defence, "Her name is Jessica"

"Ooooh, the blonde one right? Friends with Madi?" Coco says

"Yeah"

"She's cool, when are you going to make your move huh?"

"What? no" I say.

God, this is so embarrassing. I need to find a way out of this.

"Oh come on Ru-" Coco starts but I cut her off

"I NEED TO PEE!" I say running off to my room. I can hear Coco and Sylvie laughing behind me.

*Kara's POV*

I've been sitting on my phone for hours now. I'm getting really bored so I decide to go on instagram and post something cause why not?

 I'm getting really bored so I decide to go on instagram and post something cause why not?

liked by oneruel, queenmadi and 356 others

tagged: @/oneruel

thekara: missing my giraffe

view all 37 comments

cocovandijk: cuties

reply to cocovandijk/

thekara: miss you!

queenmadi: can't wait to see you ka. happy almost bday btw

reply to queenmadi/

thekara: u too and thanks Madi

oneruel: miss you too cheese ball

reply to oneruel/

thekara: did you say hi to the pasta for me?

oneruel: of course to every single piece of elbow

user1: I aspire to have a friendship like theirs one day

A/N

868 WORDS

Hey little cheese sticks! This is on the short side but the last one was long so yeah. Anyways vote and comment what you think, I really want to know your thoughts. I've currently got mocks in a few weeks and I'm drowning in the amount of work I have to study. Yeah wish me luck.

Pizza OUT 🍕