All about her

Hey Fandoms! This is going to be a short story about Holly.

*HOLLY*

My name is Holly. Wanna know my secret, I'm the sister of Luke Castellan. I still remember the day Dad, Hermes, took me from my family. He trained me, because there was a prophecy about me too...

The Lost Propechy, then I heard who Annabeth was. I was going to replace her.

I never knew who she was, but I was watching from Olympus. I can see the she makes my brother happy. Until he she didn't.

Years passed as I was stuck here training. Usually, Luke forgot about me. It has been years since he last saw me. Looking at him made me think about what could have happen if I wasn't taken from him.

"Holly! who are you looking at?" Dad barged in my room.

"Nothing, why?" I ask

"Zeus' lighting bolt has been stolen. Come on" But I looked back at my brother, he had the bolt. I can never imagine my brother a theif. Ever.

On the day Percy Jackson gave back the bolt from Luke. I hid. This happened because of dad. And this happened because of me.

Three years. Three years. And I saw my brother. He sided with Kronos and decided to let him live again. Dad still hadn't let me come out. Until I had to see him, it was the day of the Titan War. He was fighting a demigod from CHB who recently died.

"Holly" He said. Letting go of his sword, he took a step to me. But I backed up.

"You must not do this" Hugging myself. He cannot touch me because I'm still immortal. One touch from someone and I fade to Tartarus.

"I thought you were dead" He felt sad and anxious to hug me, "Come here Lullaby" I felt tears prickled down me eyes. I always hated it when he called my Lullaby. That was his nickname fir me.

"I can't. One touch from someone and I'll be dead" He gasped.

"I need to be like this until I'm ready"

"Ready for what?" Behind him was Kronos waking up.

He woke up and saw me. Looking at me with those big eyes.

"Holly Castellan" I was scared out of my mind.

But he put a piece of his soul to me. It hurt like a thousand knives hitting you. I never planned this. But he did.

"Holly!" Luke ran to me, "What did you do to her?"

"I made her like me" Then suddenly, it all changed. My point of view changed.

I was now Kronos' daughter.

I felt angry at everything. I felt hatred at the gods. I felt different.

"Ahh. What happened, Dad" I said. Forgetting that Luke was there. I walked to him.

I saw Luke and vanished.

Now your wondering where I've been. I've been faking that I was never at the War. They didnt suspect a thing. Even Athena didnt. But I heard that Luke had died, it made me angry. I should have fought with him.

I stored his body in a golden coffin and locked it under my lair.

I am so angry at Annabeth for killing him.

I was so anxious of wanting to kill her until I was replacing her. I felt different as a daughter of Athena, like I was smarter. I now how to bring back my brother. All I need now is her.

Now you know why I hate her so much, she killed my brother and forgot about him. He and I will rule this world. And kill every single demigod who even hurt my brother.