Second Memory

This is so messed up. I mean my memories. Sometimes I look back when I was still Alison De Cree. I really want to go back there. Everything was perfect.

As they say, life's not perfect. Screw it, I'm getting my memories back. After the alleyway, Dad offered us a car to drive. Next up is Lotus Casino. I've heard rumors about that place.

Percy said that I've been there before when I was twelve in my first quest.

"Does anyone knows how to drive?"

Thalia asked. We all looked at each other. I rasied my hand. Dad taught me how to drive with our van. It was kinda tricky but The experience was unbearable.

I took the keys from her and aske everyone to buck up. I straped by seatbelt on and inserted the keys.

"Okay Ali. Chaos taught you before. You can do it again" Dest assured me. I took a deep breath and began driving. Destiny and Thalia was sitted on the back while Percy was infront with me.

How did I know the location you ask? I turned on my phone and searched for Lotus Casino.

Left. Right. Right. Left. Straight. Right. Left. Straigth and park. We were in the parking lot of LT. We all got out of the car and went in. I saw some casino gamers eating a weird treat.

"Whatever you do. Dont eat those" Percy pointed at the treats as the ladies giving those approached us.

"Have a lotus flower. Its our best here" a blonde lady asked me. The others were shaking their heads. I came up with the lamest excuse ever.

"Sorry but I'm not in for that. Im already full" They all looked dissapointed and went away.

We looked around and played games. I was into BlackJack so much that it decieved my to eat a lotus flower. Woah, I like this place. I am never leaving here. I wonder where the others were. Nah. They're probably of somehwere. I went up the dance floor as 'Bang Bang' by Jessie J, Ariana Grande and Nikki Minaj.

I started to dance around. I met a gauy named Jiles. He was really cute. We talked and laughed. We danced and had fun. Until they found me.

"Hey guys. This is Jiles and we're together!" I squealed like a mouse. Percy went wide eyed and pulled me from Jiles' grip.

"Hey! Perc dont be a kill-joy. Bye Jiles" I waved at him. He just gave me a smile and went out of sight. Destiny and Thalia were behind us. We stopped running, Percy released me. Finally!

"Why did you broke me away from him?" I pouted my lips like a baby.

"Your just In a trance Annabeth"

"Annabeth?" I looked behind him and saw a feather. A blue feather with white streaks. I took it and held it to my hand and remembered.

Flashback

I was twelve. I saw a boy with raven black haired being carried by Grover.

"What happened?" I ask him

"Fought off a minautor" But then Chiron came and assured Grover to take him to the infirmary.

"Chiron, maybe he's the one?" When I was twelve. I heard te first great Prophecy. It was horrible. I always begged and begged since Chiron said that when the son of the big three arrived, I can go on a quest.

"We dont know Annabeth" I backed up and ran to the infirmary. Grover asked me to look after him. I nodded. Woah, what kind of boy is he. He just fought a minautor and fainted.

Two days later

Finally! he finally woke up.

"Who are you?" He ask me

"You drool when you sleep. Wipe your mouth" He did.

After that, We went to our first quest. I remember. Not everything but I remember when I was twelve

End of Flashback

I looked up to see the three of them in front of me. I smiled while they recieved the message.

"You drool when you sleep huh" Percy's face turned to beet red from embarassment. But he was happy that I remembered at least a bit.

One by one. I'm bringig her back. And there's no turning back now.