Chapter 3 - innocent boy

Start from the beginning

'Come on boys.. dinner is ready..' jungkook grabbed his hand and went to the dining.. Jin served the food.. when jimin took his first bite his eyes watered.. 'Jimin ah.. is it spicy.. Don't you like it..' jungkook looks so worried..

'I miss my family..' jin pats his shoulder.. ' my family is in busan..  I miss my mom' jungkook hugged his friend..

'Don't worry jimin... we are also your family.. you are always welcome to our home.. ' jin said ...  jimin wiped his tears.. after dinner jimin thanked them..

'Are you sure.. I will drop you..' jin said.. 'It's alright sir.. I will go by myself..'

'Jimin you can call me papa.. And dont forget to call me after you reach your home.. ' jungkook and yugy hugged him.. Jimin waved his at them and walk towards his apartment..

When he opened the door he saw namjoon,taehyung , hoseok, bamvam and yoongi.. 'What happened to your face?' Yoongi asked him..

'Its that fucker.. His men attacked me.. But..' Everyone looked at jimin.. 'Woahh.. I don't know jungkook fights well.. He smashed them.. You know Chief.. Your son is so good..' Namjoon looked at jimin.. 'And I also meet your husband.. He treats me and we ate together.. ' namjoon teared a little.. 'And here..' He shows the photos of jin and jungkook..

' He shows the photos of jin and jungkook

'Jungkook really miss you chief

'Jungkook really miss you chief..' Namjoon looked at his husband and son's photo.. 'Do you know what he said..'

'Jungkook where is your mother?' Jimin knows the truth but he wants to know what he thinks about his father..

'I have two father jimin..' He sighed a little yugy pats his shoulder.. 'My dad left us before I born...'

'I'm sorry jungkook..' Jimin said.. Jungkook shook his head.. 'Do you hate him..'

'I don't hate him...I miss him.. I don't know how he looks but i miss him a lot.. I don't know where he is now.. My papa always says that my dad is a genius.. He still loves him.. I want to see him.. I want to hug him.. I want to go with him to amusement parks..  I only know his name.. But its not his real name.. My papa said everyone calls him RM.. He is also a good rapper.. And he always break things..' Jungkook smiled but jimin can see the sadness in the younger's eyes.. 'No matter what I always love him hyung.. I don't hate my father because my papa said that he is a diamond.. Precious to him..'

Namjoon cried when jimin said.. Tae consoled him... 'Don't worry hyung.. Your husband and jungkook will accept you.. They still loves you..' Namjoon controlled his emotion..

'Okay guys.. So we clearly known that its wonwoo who attacked jimin.. So our next job is too know about their gangs.. Jae wook is more dangerous so our each and every step should be careful..' Everyone nodded their heads..

Namjoon looked at the photo of jin and jungkook.. Don't worry.. I will come to you soon..

Share your comments..

Don't forget to vote..