Chapter 3 - innocent boy

Start from the beginning

Before jimin is going to ask one of the man punched jimin on his face... There are nearly 10.. Jimin tried to dodge their attacks..

'10 against 1..' Jimin looked at jungkook.. One of the men ran towards the younger to attack him but he easily dodge his punch.. The men who were attacking jimin stopped and looked at jungkook.. Jungkook clenched his fist and brought his fists like a boxer.. Each and every punch were strong and straight.. Jimin was shocked.. He didn't know that jungkook is fighting them.. jimin layed on the ground and some bruises on his face.. jungkook saw the men laying on the ground.. he helped jimin to stand suddenly the cops stopped them..

Jin and yugy rushed to the police station.. 'kookie.. ' jin ran towards his son and checks him.. 'hello sir.. I'm Jeon Seokjin.. jungkook's father..' Jin looked at the police officer..

'Oh .. Doctor seokjin.. is he your son?' The officer asked him.. Jin nodded his head.. 'look at those men..' jin looked at the group whose faces are bruised some of them are groaned in pain.. jin looked at his son with anger..

'They said that your son beaten them.. but I doubt how these innocent boy beat those 10 men..' yugy controlled his laugh.. the officer looked at jungkook who looks at him with his doe eyes..

 the officer looked at jungkook who looks at him with his doe eyes

'I will take care of them..  you can take your son with you..' jungkook bowed at the police officer..

'Sir but he is the one who...' but the officer stopped him..

'Do you think I will beleive you.. look at the innocent boy.. shut up..' jin grabbed his son's hand and get out of the station.. 

'Papa.. I will expl-----' but jin pinched his son's ear which made him to scream..

'Papa..  hurts.. ouch.. ouch.. Leave.. ' jin leave his ear and looked at him.. 'jungkook are you alright?' Jimin rushed towards the younger.. Jin looked at the boy..

'Jimin ah.. what happened?' Yugy asked.. Jin also noticed the bruises on his face. 

'I don't know they tried to attack me but jungkook saved me from them..' jimin looked at jin and bowed at him.. 'I'm sorry sir.. it's all because of me..' jin caressed the boy's cheeks..

'Glad you are alright.. look your beautiful faces have bruises.. come home I'll treat your bruises..' jin said.. 'ahh.. you are jungkook's friend.. you are like my son too.. come on jimin..' jimin smiled at him.. jin drives the car and the trio were on the back.. jungkook speaks a lot with his father.. it's the first time for jimin that he feel so loved apart from his friends.. Jin stopped the car in front of his house..

They all get inside the home..  jimin sit on the sofa with jungkook and yugy.. jin treats the bruise.. there are many pics on the wall..all are jungkook's pics..

'Stay here.. I will prepare dinner for you..' jin left the trio and went to the kitchen.. jimin enjoyed a lot ... he looks the pic of the photos..  jungkook and yugy cracks many jokes which made jimin to laugh..