01

"Yah! Lee Minho! Wake up!" I threw a pillow at him as his lower body was covered by a blanket

Whenever he's like this, it means that he brought someone over last night....meaning that they did the dirty.  He's been my best friend as long as I could remember, along with my feelings for him.

Minho scratches his head and stretches while yawning. He wraps himself with the thin blanket and asks, "What time is it?"

"Time for you to wake up! You promised me you'd take me to the park today. It's way past Noon!!!" I was frustrated as I crossed my arms in front of my chest.

He chuckles lightly and made his way towards me. "Look I'm sorry, it's not that I forgot...it's just that last night was so awesome."

My shoulders slouched as my head fell down and eyes only concentrating on my feet. "Oh..." I replied uninterested.

"By the way did that woman leave her number? Cause I can't wait for another night." He smirks with that stupidly handsome face of his.
You stood in silence.
"Yah! Y/n!? You there?" He yells out as I snapped out of my imagination.

"W-what!? Nothing! I mean yes"

"Uh...what did you say?"

"Aish...Stop daydreaming, y/n." Minho smiles and pats my head lightly. "Well do you mind?" He gestures as he picks up his clothes.

I looked up at him a bit confused, "huh??"

"I guess then." He slowly removes the blankets around his waist, ever so slowly as his face turns into a sly smirk.

"I know you want it." Minho winks at me as he licks his lips seductively.

"Ewwwww!!" I gave him a disgusted look as I try to hide my blush and ran out. I internally slapped myself from blushing.

I walked around the dorm when I realized I forgot to return the game I borrowed from Felix and Woojin last week. I took it out from my bag and walked towards Felix's room.

However, it seemed like he wasn't there. I didn't want to just randomly place it somewhere in his room. Since it might get lost and he'll blame that I never return the things I borrow.

So I decided to go to Woojin's room, I knocked on the door about three times but there was only silence. The door was unlocked so I welcomed myself in, but as I entered I hear moaning and low grunts.
"Woojin~..." Someone moaned from the inside of the room.

I squealed and immediately slammed the door, definitely alarming everyone in the dorm.

"Oh, shi-" I turned around bumping my nose into someone's chest and fell back. His strong arms caught me by the waist.

Minho smirks and dragged me into the living room. "They probably got horny after hearing me and Sohye." He smirks pervertedly proud of it.

I slapped his arms that were still wrapped around me.
"Eww, you're so perverted. Plus, Woojin can do it with whoever he wants to." I rolled my eyes as he suddenly laid me on the sofa and hovers over me.