3

"I've seen you staring at me recently, tell me do I make you feel different? like feelings you've never felt before?" Mark whispered sliding his hands up Jaemin's body.

"I-I yes-" Jaemin said his face completely red and his breathing becoming heavier "like a burning passion to be filled up by me?" Mark asked but unexpectedly to Mark, Jaemin shook his head.

"No- I've only felt an attraction to be by your side" Jaemin confessed, Mark looked up at Jaemin from the counter "That's very sweet," Mark thought.

"So you don't want to be in my bed?" Mark asked "I mean if that's what you want I don't care" Jaemin replied "What am I thinking, I shouldn't allow him but my body says different" Jaemin thought.

"Yeah, I mean look at you, petite body, beautiful skin, who wouldn't want to touch you?" Mark replied "Any straight man?" Jaemin joked making both of them chuckle.

"True, though I mean gay or bi? You're perfect" Mark said making Jaemin blush and smile shyly " No, you are!" Jaemin said cutely making Mark smile.

"C' mon you must be tired right? I'll take care of you, you're a little baby" Mark said picking up Jaemin and walking up the stairs to his bedroom and set him gently on the bed.

Jaemin looked up at Mark "May I borrow one of  your shirts?" Jaemin asked and Mark nodded going to his wardrobe and chose a shirt giving it to Jaemin. "There, I'll be in the shower I'll be out in about 10 minutes," Mark said and walked to the bathroom with Jaemin nodding.

Jaemin took off his shirt and pants left in his boxers with Mark's shirt on sitting on the bed looking at the stars through the window and thought to himself.

"I'm in my crushes house. How did I get the opportunity to even do this?" Jaemin thought while tapping his teeth with his nails while waiting for Mark until he heard the bathroom door open and he turned around to see Mark shirtless with a towel wrapped around his lower body with his body and hair still wet from the shower.

Jaemin's face grew redder than a tomato as he looked away and Mark walked over to put on boxers. Jaemin looked down fidgeting with his fingers until he felt Mark kiss his cheek.

Jaemin looked up and smiled shyly "C' mon let's sleep," Mark said gesturing to the bed. Jaemin nodded and laid down while Mark crawled into the bed and laid beside Jaemin.

Jaemin sat there looking up at the ceiling biting his lip "Should I?" he thought while looking over at Mark who's eyes were closed. "I only live once," he thought and turned onto his side placing his hand and head on Mark's chest.

He kept his eyes shut in fear of Mark looking at him while hearing his own heartbeat from out of his chest. He opened his eyes when he felt Mark's arms wrap around him making him smile a small bit while looking up.

Mark looked down at Jaemin and kissed his forehead pulling him closer to him and closed his eyes again. Jaemin calmed down by the scent of Mark and slowly fell asleep with Mark.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jaemin woke up opening his eyes with the sunlight blinding him making him close his eyes again while he turned around to see Mark still sleeping.

Jaemin's eye's widened as he realized what happened all last night and blushed slowly getting up and walked downstairs to make some breakfast.

Jaemin made some waffles and put them onto a plate and began to clean up what mess he accidentally made with flour until he felt two arms wrap around him.

"Jaemin thank you for making food," A sleepy voice said while Jaemin turned around and smiled "It's a thank you for taking me in out of no-where" Jaemin smiled softly tilting his head to the side like one of those anime characters.

"a thank you for me is taking you on a date" Mark whispered into his ear as Jaemin felt goosebumps he remembered what Hyuck said. 

Jaemin pushed him away "I can't do that today I have to go home," Jaemin said looking up at him and Mark nodded "Then let me drive you home" Mark suggested grabbing his keys from the counter.

"How about tomorrow, at a cafe?" Jaemin suggested as he shook his head as Mark lifted up his keys.

Jaemin pulled up his jacket and walked to the door "I'll walk home," Jaemin said and walked out, he walked away not looking back, his heartfelt heavy for some reason. 

He put his head down he was walking to Renjun's first, he sighed once he arrived and knocked on the door, greeted by a worried Renjun.

"Oh my gosh thank god you're alive!" Renjun said as he hugged Jaemin tightly "Where were you?!" Renjun scolded "Mark took me in, I couldn't find hyuck so I panicked and he helped me" Jaemin explained.

"Mark? that fuck boy?! He didn't do anything to you did he?!" Renjun said his face getting red as he was getting angry. "No! He didn't do anything, he even offered to drive me home but I said I'd walk" Jaemin said shaking his head.

Renjun nodded "Well now go home, and stay safe right now," Renjun said pouting and I smiled and nodded waving bye as I started to walk away. 

Renjun waved and then walked back into his house, I frowned and looked around while walking back home, "It all just feels so different" I mumbled looking up at the sun before arriving home.