Chapter 58.4 : Saving Someone in Passing 4.

Awooo—” Silver called out towards the people ahead, startling the people up front. They turned around and saw Silver who was next to Du Xiao Li.

“Why is there a wolf here?”

A group of guards hastily appeared behind the crowd, coming face to face with Du Xiao Li and them, cautiously looking to Silver.

Du Xiao Li turned to Silver, leaned down and patted his head, “Silver, go find your wife.”

Silver heard Du Xiao Li’s words, lowly growled twice, and then immediately jumped onto Du Xiu Heng’s horse carriage. Du Xiao Li signaled the driver to close the door.

Seeing the wolf get locked up in the horse carriage, they finally relaxed.

“Old man, old man!” Suddenly from the crowd came an urgent cry. Du Xiao Li listened and felt it should be an old woman’s voice. Following which, she heard, “Where’s the doctor? Why hasn’t the doctor arrived yet?”

“Old madam, we’ve already sent someone to Fuyang to invite one as quickly as possible.” Someone replied.

“Then send someone to go rush them! Quick!” The old madam urged.

“Yes, old madam.”

Two man immediately got on their horses and hastily rushed towards Fuyang’s direction.

“Father, hang in there, the doctor will be here soon.” Another middle-aged woman’s voice came through.

Du Xiao Li guessed that someone must have collapsed from illness up ahead. Hearing that old madam’s bitter cries, she suddenly felt somewhat unable to bear, and thus opened her mouth, “That…..”

Who knew, just as she opened her mouth, the guards that were facing them, orderly had their swords drawn, pointing at them.

At this time, the surrounding crowd also opened up a path, letting Du Xiao Li see the situation inside.

Just as she’d predicted, in the middle of the crowd, on top a rug, sat an elderly woman, should be that old madam, and on her leg rested a sixty some year old old man. From the looks of it, he’s already fainted. In addition, a middle-aged woman knelt at the old man’s side. Next to them were a heap of servant girls and bodyguards.

“What happened?” The middle-aged woman looked towards them, her complexion somewhat not good, seemingly somewhat discontent at running into strangers at this time.

“Replying to madam, it’s some pa.s.serby. Their path has been blocked by our horse carriages.” The guard looked to Du Xiao Li and them, and the horse carriage behind them and replied.

Du Xiao Li didn’t expect that as soon as she opened her mouth, she would be met with swords. She was somewhat speechless and was just planning on going back when she heard the old madam’s voice.

“Step down.”

Du Xiao Li originally thought she wanted them to leave, but before she could move, those guards already uniformly had their swords sheathed and stood to the two sides.

So she wasn’t talking to them!

“You all have the horse carriages moved to the side, make way for them” The old madam ordered again.

“Yes, old madam.” Five guards returned onto the horse carriage and had the horse carriage moved to the side of the road. Then, they had the remaining horses also lead to the side.

“Alright, little miss, you all quickly pa.s.s through.” The old madam said and then lowered her head to look at her husband again.

Du Xiao Li originally had already given up the intention to treat them, but seeing that the old madam was a good person, she said, “Old madam, I know medicine, how about letting me examine this old master?”