6. The Midoriyas {Revised}

Start from the beginning

  "Well that's a relief," she chuckled airily. "I'm sorry about running into you... And thank you for catching me" she smiled gleefully, highlighting her softly coated pink cheeks. "I was so startled I didn't even think about using my quirk"

"It's no problem at all, I'm just glad you're not hurt-"

"Uraraka!" Iida's loud shouted rang in their ears as he approached closer, running as if death itself wear chasing him. Once he quickly arrived at the pair, not even winded, he began to examine the both of them for any injuries or scratches they may have acquired in the stumble.

"Are you hurt?" He asked with concern. Uraraka shook her head sheepishly. Iida in turn gave a loud sigh of disappointment that was directed at Uraraka's direction.

"You need to be more careful Uraraka! You could have gravely injured yourself via a concussion or even a twisted ankle. I know that recovery girl is just a turn back to the building but that is no excuse to act reckless!" He chastised, chopping his arms to and fro U.A.

"I know I know, Next time I'll pay more attention to where I'm going! The whole reason I'm not hurt is thanks to..." The burnett looked up at her savior with a smile, but her voiced died in the back of her throat once she realized that she was clutching onto Izuku's sweater. She immediately scrambled out of his arms with an embarrassed face, confusing the two.

She then began to try and smooth out the very noticeable wrinkles she made on Izuku's sweater."Sorry sorry sorry! I hope I didn't stretch it out too much, This looks so expensive!" she practically cried out in a panic when the sweater still stuck out slightly from where she had previously gripped it.

Izuku just stared at her curiously and pulled out his sweater a bit so he could examine the problem itself. "Oh... Well that's fine, it's not a big deal. Don't worry about it" he reassured with a dismissive wave, unsure as to why she was panicking so much.

 Midst of Uraraka's act of bowing repeatedly in apology, Iida's eyes widened in realization. "Wait... You're that person Mr. Aizawa brought into the classroom earlier today. Izuku Midoriya, if I remember correctly" he stated.

"What? Really?! I'm so sorry! If sensei found out he'd end me for being so oblivious" Uraraka cried out in shame, muttering that last comment to herself.

"It must have slipped my mind... It's been such a long day. And on top of that I even messed up your clothes..." she sighed and dug out a wallet from her back pack. "I-I don't have much on me but, if it helps, you can take what I have" she hesitantly held out a few bills for the curly haired boy to take.

His face was shrouded in horror, Izuku hated making people feel as if they owed him anything! Nothing was worth his sorry self and he feels terrible that others believe as if he's due all the trouble.

"No no! It's really okay! You can hardly even see it. Honestly, don't worry about the sweater. I have a whole closet of them at home" Izuku explained, and refused to grab the cash. "It's all I wear and this one's kinda old, I'm not mad, and it was just an accident anyways" he said in an attempt to calm her down. "Please, don't waste your money on me"

"Y-you mean it?"

"Of course! I like my clothes baggy anyhow"

Uraraka sighed in relief and pocketed her money while Iida patted her shoulder.

  Izuku rubbed the back of his neck and smiled shakily, relieved that she finally backed down. He was still getting used to all of this attention, even though its been happening constantly throughout the  day.

He's had more social interaction within this 24 hours then he's had in a long time.

"Back to what you were saying earlier..." Izuku brought up and Iida perked his head. "Yes! And as of just a few minutes ago I'm the new hire." He admitted and flushed slightly at the small cheer Uraraka gave, followed by Iida's delighted expression. "I-I actually just confirmed everything with Aizawa. But there really is no need for all of the formalities, I'm just a regular guy. And honestly the worth of that trash can over there-"