"Babes where did you learn that phrase?" I asked. Stephen and I were both amazed at what she just said and how cute it was.
"Movies duh" She said as she giggled.

~Stephens POV~

Every time I'm around her I just want to pin her up against a wall and hear her moan my name. I have to control myself, every time I'm around her. Last night when she was in the bath she looked so beautiful. When she sleeps she looks beautiful. Everything she does she makes it look so effortless and beautiful, I'm taking her out tonight so I have to make reservations.
"Daniel call the best restaurant in the city and have a reservation set for two at 8pm" I said into the phone. My assistant Daniel does just about everything I say. Since I am one of the worlds biggest mafia leaders I have to have a business to make things not look suspicious, so that's where my modeling company comes into play. My father of course handed it down to me and now I will hand it down to my son in the future.

Once off the phone with Daniel, I made my way to the living room and there sat rain and Ariana. "I'm thinking we should go shopping for groceries" said Ariana looking at me. I smiled "let's go then" I said getting up making my way to put on my shoes, rain followed and then Ariana with her keys and her purse although she doesn't need her purse since I'm paying but she doesn't know that yet.

We all made our way to Ariana's car and got in, I made sure that rain was buckled correctly and I also checked Ariana. I want to do everything in my power to make sure the both of them are safe and comfortable at all times.

I turned on the radio and started flicking through stations when rain screamed "STOOP THIS IS MY SONG" and started singing loudly to a song called "truth hurts" by Lizzo

Soon enough Ariana was singing along to the song as well, I grinned at the both of them and just watched them sing. I could watch them all day do this, the joy they have from just a song amazes me. To be fair it's a good song, not my taste but good nonetheless. We shortly arrived at the supermarket and everyone got out of the car, I grabbed rain and Ariana's hand. Rain skipped around swinging my arm with her and Ariana scooted closer to me.

It was a cloudy day. Rain got the cart and tried to push it but since she was so little it didn't move very far. I laughed and started pushing with her around the supermarket. Rain then started fussing about wanting to go inside the cart so that's where I put her. People had been staring at us to which I just glared at them and they scurried away. Ariana didn't notice much and rain was too busy playing with her doll she takes every where. One old lady came up to Ariana and smiled at me and rain, "my you have such a beautiful family" she said. Ariana blushed and I'm guessing it was easier to take the compliment then to explain to her the complications, so Ariana replied with "thank you ma'am" to which to old lady smiled at us once more and walked off.

~1 hour later~

After getting everything we needed, we made our way back to the car. It was time for lunch, Rain and I both started complaining about how hungry we were and Ari just laughed.
"You think us starving to death is funny!!" Said rain being quite dramatic. "I think she does!!" I said playing along to get rain worked up as I thought it was quite funny. "No you guys are just so cute" said Ariana. I grinned at her "nice save la mio amore."

"Stephen look up a Korean barbecue place to go too" Ariana said and so I did. Ari took the gps to where we needed to go and once we got there we all hopped out of the car. Ariana grabbed onto Rains hand and then grabbed onto mine, which shot a tingling feeling through my arm. Once we made it inside we got seated.