Mommy?

Bakugou had been hoping that (y/n) wouldn't ask about your mom, although he did find her, he didn't know who her mom was. (Y/n) was looking at a photo of her and Bakugou and wondered something, "Daddy? Where's mommy?" Bakugou looked at her and realized what she asked, his stomach dropped down to his ass, "um well you see (y/n) I don't know who your mother is. You know I found you but I've never met your mom." "Y-You haven't met mom?" She asked and felt sad. Bakugou went and hugged her, "hey hey it's ok baby it's ok, your mom left you so I could have you. Think of it what if she didn't leave you you wouldn't have me.", he said thinking and hoping it would help. (Y/n) thought about it, "Well I'm lucky I have you!" Bakugou smiled and sighed, "and I'm very lucky to have such a sweet and tough girl." (Y/n) hugged Bakugou tightly, "I love you daddy." Bakugou kisses her head, "I love you too girly." (Y/n) glares, "Don't call me girly!" Bakugou chuckled, "how about pumpkin?" (Y/n) thinks, "That's fine!"

Deku:
Deku was his living room simply tidying up. (Y/n) was playing in her small room that she had, not wanting to disturb Deku at all. Once Deku was finished, he walked in (y/n)'s room, "hello dear." (Y/n) looks at Deku, "Hi daddy!" She smiled and hugged him. She then thought of something at that moment and asked Deku, "Do I have a mom at all?" Deku smiled then frowned, "uh..well..no dear..you see I found you and your mommy uh...your mommy wanted me to take care of you!" (Y/n) looked a bit confused and upset, "Then why isn't she helping you take care of me?" Deku then got really worried, "because she thought it would be better if I could care for you.." (Y/n) thinks about it, "Well where is she? I really wanna see her!" Deku sighed, "I don't know (y/n).." (Y/n) tears up and she covered her face so Deku couldn't see her crying. Deku hugged her and her her lovingly, "I'm sorry (y/n)...I wish I could do something but I can't.." (Y/n) looks at him, "Can't you find her? You're a hero after all and they help find people! So please help me find my mom!" Deku teared up, "I-I can try ok?" (Y/n) nodded in understanding then she wiped her tears. She smiled a bit and hugged Deku, "Thank you daddy." Deku kisses her head, "ok dear..wanna play some board games?", he wipes his tears. (Y/n) smiled and nods.

Todoroki:
Todoroki came back from the grocery store and set the bags on the counter, "(y/n) sweetie?" (Y/n) was looking a a picture of Todoroki's family and noticed his mom and dad, "Daddy?" Todoroki smiled and looked at her handing her a (favorite snack), "What is it dear?" (Y/n) took the snack but then looks up at him, "Where's my mom?" Todoroki looked at her cornered, "well honey..you see..sometimes not every mom wants to have their baby..so she gave me to you and she left.." Todoroki looked at her cornered, "well honey..you see..sometimes not every mom wants to have their baby..so she gave me to you and she left.." (Y/n) tears up, "W-Why didn't she want me?" Todoroki got nervous, "uh..I don't know hun..but hey look on the bright side you have me to protect and love you." (Y/n) smiled a bit and felt a bit better, "I do have you to protect me... Will I also be able to hangout with grandpa?" Todoroki thought for a second, "We'll discuss it with grandpa." (Y/n) felt happy, "Alright." She smiled and kinda trusted her grandpa a lot. Todoroki smiled and kissed (y/n)'s head. (Y/n) giggles and she hugged him tightly.

Kirishima:
Kirishima was in the living room, doing some pushups cause he had nothing else to do. (Y/n) was watching a movie where a son was hugging his mom and she thought of something then went to Kirishima, "Dad?" Kirishima fell down and got up groaning, "uh sorry baby you don't have a mom.", he said truthfully. (Y/n) sighs sadly and hugged Kirishima, "But you'll always be there for me right?" Kirishima hugged her back, "of course I will, that's the manly thing to do!" (Y/n) smiled, "I love you dad." She said happily while hugging him tightly. Kirishima smiles, "I love you more baby."

Denki:
Denki was playing with his daughter in the living room and he had a movie on in the background. (Y/n) was giggling until she saw a daughter and a mother on tv. She then wondered something, "daddy?" Denki looks at her, "Yes sweetie?" (Y/n) looked up at him, "Do I have a mommy?" Denki sighs, "You do have a mom, but she didn't wanna take care of you. So I took you from her." (Y/n) looked down and started tearing up, how come her mom didn't want her? Denki hugs her, "It's okay (Y/n)." "N-no it's not..", she wiped her eyes, "m-mommy didn't want me.." Denki sighs, "Your mommy was a selfish person. I mean she may want to see you now." (Y/n) looked up at him, "r-really?" Denki nods, "Maybe, but I'm still very mad at her for what she did." (Y/n) hugged Denki and calmed down. Denki holds her tightly, "It's okay." "Ok daddy.", she smiled and slowly fell asleep in his arms. Denki smiled.

Sero:
Sero was just sleeping on the couch, since he barely got any sleep. (Y/n) waddled her little legs into the living room to see her dad sleeping in the couch, she walked up to him and poked him. Sero moves a bit and he had his arm over his eyes. He didn't wanna get up and mumbled things like, "Not now." (Y/n) kept poking him, she thought it was funny when she bothered him. Sero got a bit angry and got up, "What is it?" (Y/n) backed up a little, "where's mommy?" Sero then felt uncomfortable with her asking the question. He looked her in the eyes, "I don't know." (Y/n) got confused, "what do you mean you don't know?" Sero sighs, "I don't know where she is (Y/n)..." he said and explained how he got her. (Y/n) was surprisingly calm about it, "oh ok..well I'm glad I have you daddy..you can go back to sleep.", she ran off to her room. Sero smiled a bit and fell asleep.