Finding the girl!

Bakugou:
Bakugou was putting his daughter down for a nap, "here, let's take a nap while daddy goes to class ok?" Aizawa was going to bakugous dorm, knowing that he was late but wasn't prepared to see his child. (Y/n) whines and she wanted Bakugou to stay. She then heard someone at the door and got scared as she hid behind the small couch. Bakugou flinched and out his finger over his mouth shushing her, he then went and opened the door, "hey Mr.Aizawa." Aizawa looked suspicious, "what do you have in here?", he walked in and saw the extra bed and some girls clothes. (Y/n) was scared of Aizawa and she tried her best not to whimper. She ended up whimpering quietly and was very scared. Bakugou flinched again, "u-uh.." Aizawa then looked behind the couch and glares at Bakugou, "why do you have a child?" Bakugou sighed, "I found her in an alley way and I couldn't leave her there so I decided to keep her as my own.." (Y/n) goes behind Bakugou and looked at Mr. Aizawa, "I promise I'll try and be as good as possible! Just don't make daddy get rid of me." (Y/n) sniffles. Bakugou rubbed her head, "it's ok love.." Aizawa looked at (y/n) then at Bakugou, "Well..I guess you can keep her but you'll need more room if your gonna have her.", he then left. Bakugou sighed and picked her up, "it's ok (y/n).." (Y/n) calms down and smiled a bit, "What if he had said that I couldn't stay?" Bakugou growled, "then I'd leave too." Aizawa came back, "2 movers will come in and help you, I got you a bigger dorm for you and we'll what's your name?", he looked at (y/n). (Y/n) looks at Mr. Aizawa, "My name is (Y/n)!" She smiled a bit. Aizawa nodded, "Well you can skip class for a well but I expect you to be there next week.", he then leaves. Bakugou smiled, "well looks like we're getting more space!" (Y/n) smiled, "Yay! Is there anyone else I can meet?" She asked and wanted to meet some of Bakugou's friends. Bakugou nodded, "yes but we can meet them once we're in our new dorm."

Deku:
Deku needed more formula and baby food for his little daughter. So, he went to the grocery store, "let's see we need diapers, formula, more baby food.." (Y/n) saw a blonde haired and skinny man and tapped Deku's shoulder. She wad pretty smart for a baby and saw the man looking at Deku. Deku turned around and dropped his list, "a-all might..w-what are you d-doing here?", he asked as he shivered. All might looked down at the baby girl, "I just thought I'd say hi but I didn't know you had someone else keeping you company." (Y/n) looks at All Might and smiled a bit. She giggled and points to him, "A mam." She said and was trying to say "A man." Deku chuckled, "um..well this is my daughter..I found her and couldn't just leave her so I took her in and now I'm really attached to her.", he smiled, "(y/n) meet all might, all might meet (y/n)." All might smiled and shook (y/n)'s tiny hand, "well nice to meet you young lady." (Y/n) giggled and tried to gently shake All Might's hand. She also examined it and looked like she was mumbling. Deku and all might both chuckled, "what are you here for young midoriya?", asked all might. Deku picked up his list, "just shopping for the baby." (Y/n) looks at All Might with the cutest smile and she looked happy.

Todoroki:
Todoroki was brushing out his daughters hair and letting her watch her favorite tv show. Endevor was walking to Todorokis dorm to simply talk to him about his quirk and what he should do to appreciate it and improve it. When he walked in, he froze when he saw a little girl, "shoto..?" (Y/n) looks at Endevor and she felt a bit scared. She didn't know why he was here of who he is, "D-Daddy?" Todoroki put her on his lap, "it's ok love, what do you want..", Todoroki gave him a glare. Endevor looked at Todoroki, confused at first, but then smirked, "I see you have a child of your own, now they can grow ou-", just then he was cut off. "I'm not growing the Todoroki empire with your ways.." (Y/n) was really confused and she looks at Todoroki, "Who is he? Why is he here?" Todoroki looked at her, "it's my father, I'm not sure what he wants but stay close to me and you'll be fine..now what do you want?" Endevor looked at Todoroki, "I was just going to talk about your quirk, but it seems like your busy.", he then left. (Y/n) frowns, "He doesn't seem very nice..." Todoroki hugged you, "he's not but as long as you stay by me, he's not going to do anything to you." (Y/n) smiled, "Alright."

Kirishima:
Kirishima was cleaning up with kitchen after he just made lunch for (y/n) and himself. He heard some foot steps and a knock on his door. "Uh oh.." Fatgum needed to ask kirishima about his training. (Y/n) was eating her lunch and didn't know what was going on. Kirishima got (y/n), "hey you wanna meet a friend of mine?" (Y/n) nods and smiled. Kirishima opened the door, "hey fatgum!" Fatgum walked in, "hey!.", he then saw (y/n), "Well hello there." (Y/n) waves shyly. She was a nervous person when it came to meeting someone new. Kirishima smiled, "it's ok love, this is my mentor fatgum." Fatgum smiles, "well I'm just coming to check on your progress." (Y/n) looked at Fatgum, "Dad's been training really well! He's been teaching me a few things too!" Kirishima blushed and chuckled, "yeah she's a quick leaner." Fatgum nods and chuckled, "well then you'll have to come on some missions when your older!" (Y/n) smirks, "Yeah it'll be cool and I'll face really daring and dangerous things!" She was really happy about trying to take the dangerous things on. Kirishima chuckled, "well like he said when your older love, we still need to see your quirk." Fatgum nodded, "well I have some business to attend to goodbye!", he then left.

Denki:
Denki was carrying (Y/n) to go get some fresh air in the middle of the night. He sat on a bench with her and played with her, thinking no one was around. Mina was out for a jog and saw Denki, at first she didn't notice the baby, "oh hey Denki!", she walked up to him. (Y/n) squirmed a bit, feeling uncomfortable from her outfit and she started crying. Denki rocked (Y/n) and tried getting her to calm down. He then held (Y/n) carefully behind him, "Hey Mina." Mina then got confused, "uh..do you have a baby?" (Y/n) cried more and got really fussy. Denki sighs and holds (Y/n) the right way, "I do... I was being irresponsible and ended up having her, but I am not getting rid of my child." He said in a serious tone. Mina smiled and bent down, "hi there I'm your aunt Mina!", she was really happy to see that Denki was being responsible for once. (Y/n) giggled as Mina was ticking and talking to her. Denki smiled at the two and chuckled. He was happy they were getting along, "Try not to tell anyone else about this. Okay Mina?" Mina nods, "I won't.", she then continued her jog. (Y/n) looked up at Denki then pointed to Mina, "dada." Denki chuckles, "That's Mina, your cool Aunt!" He said and kissed her forehead.

Sero:
Sero was taking a walk around outside, with (Y/n) in a stroller he got for her. (Y/n) was playing with her stuffed (favorite animal) and looked at a guy with pretty blonde hair. Aoyama saw Sero with the baby and walked up, "Well hello Sero, who's this pretty little baby?" Sero looks at Aoyama, "Oh um... this is (Y/n). Someone just left her outside the dorms, so I took her in." Aoyama wasn't even paying attention to Sero, he was paying more attention to (y/n). Sero had a face like 😑 and he then looked at Aoyama, "Please try not to tell anyone else about this." Aoyama looked up at him, "as long as I can an babysit." Sero smiled a bit, "Fine you can." He said and looked at (Y/n).