The trees in the background. Then I realized I couldn't draw it properly. I just scribbled as to get close to what I wanted. Once I did that, I realized there was supposed to be a sky in my little drawing.

I drew the clouds, that was coming in so I needed to act fast before the blow away. Then, I started on the little details.

The little wave in the water. Even the little things in the water. Trees and clouds were done to my liking.

Funny as it was, I drew my feet on the old tree stump there. My feet were pointing in the direction of the water, and I put the little details in the stump.

I felt like I was done. There was no need to add more.

I looked at my work.

It honestly didn't look lol that bad. But, it was still trash.

Other people could do better. Edd could do a way better job then this.

Edd...

I wonder...

No! I'm not showing him.

He doesn't want to see anyway...

My gazed at my drawing and thought; "drawing was so satisfying."

I wanted to do that thing where if you look at something, you'll feel the emotion within it. What emotion did I put in my art work.

I took a good long look at my art. Gray clouds, pale trees, an empty water.

Sadness...

All it had sadness and loneliness.

Then, a little drop of water hit my paper. I sighed, trying to whip away the little tear that snuck up on me. No, I was bone dry. Then, another water drop hit my art. And another, and another and another!

"Crap!" I yelled as I knew it was going to rain. I grabbed my bag that was laying on the stump with me, stuffing it in my bag as I got up and speed walked away from the pond.

Geez... Mother Nature doesn't want me here ether...

I sighed, knowing I'll be wet.

//time skip, and Edds pov//

What have I gotten myself into...?

I made Y/n upset! The was going on in my head?!

No. I do know why. But why the heck would I say it to my dearest friend?!

That night where Jill was in my room, when she told me that Y/n was a toxic friend, I started questioning it.

I'm still not even sure who is lying.

It was almost seven, and I wasn't even ready. I only went on a few dates, and I was helped by all my friends. But now they couldn't help this time since they're against me dating Jill.

Wait! I only wanted to hang out with her! And she wants to go to the movies! I thought it would just be a fun night, but a date?!

And now... I'm going to pick her up. At her house. Oh god, what if her parents wants to meet me as if I was dating her?! On no, oh god! Please!

But I can't say no now! That would be rude! But, Y/n is also against me and Jill... But I can't just changed my mind because Y/n doesn't like it! Everyone will think I like.... Her...