"You girls will do amazing. Especially you." She looks at me.

We all walk in there. Erik and Marc both look at me in astonishment. I had no idea which guy was who. Well, up until they were introduced to me.

"Princess Elle." Jason bows.

"Jason." I curtsy.

"Elle." Yale bows.

"Yale." I curtsy.

I look around for Erik and there he was. Right behind me. He takes my hand and kisses it. He leans down, to my ear.

"Tonight will be more than perfect." He whispers.

He walks away and Marc comes to greet me. Marc kisses my hand and he walks away. Father was busy handling the dinner plans. He would be back in a little bit.

"ELLE! MIA! ALI!" I hear a very familiar voice call out.

Prince Wade and Gabriel walk in... sweaty. I put my hands on my hips and shake my head. Wade comes to hug me and then Gabriel. They greet me and then head over to the others. Mia looked mad for some reason.

"Mia?" I nudge her.

"Erik's rude." She spits out.

"No he's not. He's nice to me." I look around for Erik.

"He left with Jason and Yale." She groans.

"Oh. Is this why you're upset?" I hold a laugh.

"YES! I WANTED TO BE WITH JASON!" She whines and walks away to Ali.

I greet everyone else that came. Father finally comes out and greets the rest with me. He greets everyone he missed also. He dismisses me to find Erik. I take my heels off and run to the garden. I stop.

"Honestly, I was just going to marry Elle for the idea of being King." I hear Erik say. "She can't rule the Kingdom by herself. It'd just fall to dust. She needs a strong and powerful man."

My heart drops to my stomach.

"Well, what about now?" Jason asks.

"What do you mean? I still want to be King-" I left as soon as he said King.

I run back into the dinner room. I forgot I was supposed to go and get the guys. I groan and turn back.

"Erik. Jason. Yale. Come on, dinner is almost ready." I couldn't bear to look at Erik. "We're just talking right now."

"So, Princess," Erik's voice whispers in my ear, wrapping his arm around my waist. "Are you going to save the first dance for me?"

I push his arm away and had no choice but to nod. I walk away, trying hard to not let everything spill out of my mouth. I sit down beside Mia. Erik sits on the other side of me.

We all enjoy our dinner. I could feel my father's eyes on me. I shove food in my mouth. Mia and Jason were have a side conversation. Yale and Ali were silent through the dinner. Wade and Gabriel kept trying to kick Mia. It was honestly pretty funny.

Everyone was finished with dinner by the time dancing begins. Father really wanted me to dance with Marc and Erik. I decided to dance with Erik first since I told him yes.

He puts his hand on my waist, tangling his hand with mine. I put my hand on his shoulder and look up at him. He pulls me closer to him. He looks down at me, smiling. His eyes were filled with love and care.

"Are you mad at me, Princess?" He bites his lower lip.

"You're using me just to become King, aren't you? You and Marc both are." I frown, my voice cracking.