Chapter Eighteen: Reunited by Pops and Martin

Start from the beginning

"Where are we?" She ask

"Basta. Take my hand." Then she does undeniably.

They took a few step down the roadside. But she still doesn't have an idea. All she can hear is a rushing sound of a water fall. And it's getting louder as they walk closer to it. She doesn't protest or something, 'cause she can feel the good thing coming and the coldness of water were already touching her bare shoulders.

And then there, she can see the beautiful scenery. A water fall with the water rushing down and a very clean and fresh water. The coldness was unbearable but it relax her and her body fully.

"How did you find this?"

"I don't know." He says smiling

He straightly walk forward to see the full scenery of the falls.

"Ano? Tatayo ka nalanh diyan? Let's go!" He says again and then there. They swim and had their great time together there.

"I need you beside me to do this. Okay?" He says looking her in the eye

"Uhuh? Are you sure this is safe?"

"Yes. I know. I tried it before a few times, but this time, I wanted to do it with you."

Their eyes eating each other's with is, asking her...

"Do you trust me with this?"

"Yeah?" She says hesitantly and looking down.

"No! Don't do that. Just look at my eyes and let's do this together. Okay?"

"Yes. I trust you. And I Love you."

He kissed her forehead before holding her hand. And counts...

"One!"

She doesn't wanna open her eyes! She's afraid to die and to do this...

"Two!"

'No!' Her mind yells. But as long as she's with him. As long as their flesh touches, their hands together, there is nothing to worry about.

"Three!"

She yelled loud and clear from the top of her lungs! Then after seven seconds...

*splash!*

She can feel the water that rushing to her body. The cold, yet relaxing water that touches her bare shoulders and legs. This is really cold!

She gasp after they two, together went their heads off from beneath.

"Woah!" She shrieks

"How was that?" He ask followed by a chuckle

"That was... Rich... I love this! Wohoo!" She almost jump out in joy!

"I knew you do." He says and a blissful smile followed.

"I Love you Rachel. Like the waters that fall from this falls."

"Too sentimental."

"Ayaw mo ba?"

"I love it! And I Love you too Rich. More than you could ever imagine."

Their faces' gaps were getting closer as they can already feel each other's warm breaths. Her eyes closes, his eyes too. Their lips collide like a thousand sweetest moments ever and they two savour the moment.

END OF FLASHBACK

She smiled upon remembering those.

"Why are you smiling?"

'Oh shit! Do I look like already insane while I smile without any good reasons? This is embarrassing!' Her mind whispers.

"Nothing. I just remember something."