v

i.need.a.life: oh my god tae get backkkk
i.need.a.life: we made eye contact 😳
i.need.a.life: get back here! i'm seriously in need of emotional support!
i.need.a.life: no wait.. he's with the waiter,,, whispering,, what if... he's gay?

taelien: what-
taelien: eye-

i.need.a.life: TAE! OMG YOU'RE ALIVE!

taelien: sorry sorry..
wait she said he was with a waiter.. i was with jimin... so it could be me..?

i.need.a.life: he looks so deep in thought omg. he's hot 🥵

taelien: follow me.

i.need.a.life: why..?

taelien: just do it.. i need new followers 🤪

i.need.a.life: sure i guess, i'll accept ur follow request too then..

§§§

i look over at her and i get a follow request. she widens her eyes and i see her about to look up at me so i look down at my phone and wait for her to accept my follow request. she did!

i.need.a.life:

liked by joons

liked by joons.IQlevel and 127 others..

i.need.a.life: give me some attention..! @/hobis.sunshine :(
view all 119 comments..
hobis.sunshine: nah i'm good.
i.need.a.life: @/hobis.sunshine :(((

joons.IQlevel: excuse me but where was my invite 🤔
i.need.a.life: @/joons.IQlevel huh.. did you hear something? @/jins.face
jins.face: @/i.need.a.life what was that? i can only see ur comment
joons.IQlevel: @/i.need.a.life @/jins.face oh fuck off.
i.need.a.life: @/joons.IQlevel @/jins.face i don't understand.. i keep getting a notification but nothing's there 🤔
joons.IQlevel: @/i.need.a.life 🖕
i.need.a.life: @/joons.IQlevel r00d!

'she's cute..'

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

i follow him and widen my eyes. it's him... the coffee boy.. AND I WAS TALKING TO HIM ABOUT HIM!

i feel my cheeks burning. i look up and see him looking at his phone. i tap on one of his posts and accidentally liked it. i look up and see him smile. oh god..he's so cute..

taelien:

liked by joons

liked by joons.IQlevel and 1,863 others..

taelien: with these idiots.. @/joons.IQlevel @/sugah.d

sugah.d: i'm not a idiot, thank u
taelien: @/sugah.d suure

joons.IQlevel: finally someone who invites me! 😤
taelien: @/joons.IQlevel i'll fight whoever didn't invite you! 😤
joons.IQlevel: @/taelien 😤✊

'he knows joon..?'

i look up and see him looking over at me. i quickly look back down on my phone but then the seat in front of me isn't empty anymore. i look up and there he is,, my crush or.. taelien.

"hi!" he says and smiles making my heart melt. i feel my cheeks get warmer.

"h-hi,," i say nervous. "you're,,, taelien?" i ask and he nods.

"how odd.. we both go to the same coffee shop. you were panicking over your crush just a minute ago.. who is it?" he says and leans closer to me.

"uh..uh.. nobody!" i say and quickly grab my coffee and take a sip. he looks at me suspicious.

"is it him?" he says and nods towards a pink haired guy wearing a apron which means he's. probably a barista. i shake my head no and take another sip and make sure to hold the cup at my mouth at all times.

"hmm... me?" he asks and i choke on my saliva and take a big sip. he tilts his head cutely waiting for an answer.

"wait.. you like someone too! who is it?" i ask trying to change the subject. his face goes bright red.

"well.. i guess you can say that... wait! i asked you first!" he says and i blush.

"what about... we.. say it at the same time..?" i ask and he hesitates at first but then he nods.

"one... two.. three."

"you.." we say at the same time. i widen my eyes and could feel my whole face go warm and could see his get bright red.

"what?" i said and he seemed to be trying to process this too.

"i like you.." he said and i smiled brightly.

(Two years later)

"(Y/n)! Yuna is crying!" i could hear my boyfriend, Taehyung shout. i quickly ran to the living room where i could see him trying to calm Yuna, our daughter, down. i smiled at the sight and went to them. he handed her over to me and she calmed down instantly.

"i love you (Y/n)."

§§§

The End!

This story was just some shit that was in my drafts so why not publish it. This is my first story to publish tho.. so if anyone will read this shit please tell me if i should publish something else! okay bye! 💕

- jinpaca 💕