Chapter 1: proposal from a Alpha

Copyright 2012

 COPYRIGHT-ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

 COPYRIGHT: This story " You can't be my mate... I belong to my Alpha" including all chapters, prologue/epilogues and associated content( I.e Fanfics, teasers and content within blogs, social networks and eReaders) is copyrighted under the Copyright, Designs and patents Act 1988 . All rights reserved by the owner and creator of this work ( Nickkijane). Any infringement of this copyright is punishable by law.

 Any of these things stated above will be punishable

 Thank you

 __________________

 You can't be my mate... I belong to my Alpha

 Chapter 1: proposal from a Alpha

"Jade , Someone on the phone for  you" I awoke quickly and looked at my alarm to see it was 7 am.  I groaned and walked downstairs and  looked at my mom with jealous on how she looks flawless at 7 am.  She gave me a really excited  smile  and handed me the phone and whisper"  Its  your boyfriend, I mean Alpha Andrews of course" . She walked away and called my dad downstairs for breakfast. I smiled and put the phone on my ear.

 " hello Xavier is there a certain reason to call me this early."  I heard his deep chuckle and I sighed taking it all in.

" Why hello Jade, I missed you yesterday "  He whimpered a bit with his wolf  coming out.

 Xavier and I havn't seen each other since last week because of his dad is training him to be a " good" Alpha.

 " I miss you to my Alpha" He always loved it when I called him that.

 " Oh I love that but  anyways Babe I will pick you up around  1 o'clock we need to do a lot of stuff." he sounded serious so I knew couldn't say no.

 " Yes my Alpha anything for you". His voice got softer and he yawned.

 " Okay don't keep me waiting baby love you my queen". He  hung up before I could say anything and I sighed .

 He was not really in love with me I just knew it... Or maybe he was ? But our bond was forced so it not right. He always commanding me and always made me be a his side. But to be honest , I forced myself to love him. I decide to let it go because I belong to him. I am his and only his.

 Xavier Andrews , soon to be alpha of the airlawas pack , owns me . We could be happy but we are just not the same.

He is strong and always serious. His kisses are rough but addictive. His brown eyes always affects me. His black hair and pale skin affected me. Everything about him affected me. He does deep down love me but his wolf is searching for his mate .. And I'm searching for mine.  He has said he wants 3 children , and is going to be the best alpha ever. Me on the other hand...

I want 2 children and I want to be the most happiest wife and mother ever.  My light brown coffee hair came up to my shoulders. My sea blue eyes were Xavier favorite thing about me . I had that affected on his wolf with my scent. My size small body was also why I belonged to his wolf. His father always says  I will be pregnant with twins but I'm only 17 I don't care . He is 18 and already fully mature. I sighed and looked at the phone to see it was 8 already . I gasped and ran upstairs but stop in my tracks  to see my mom filled the wall with me and Xavier photos. I mean we looked really happy without a doubt but we were in love but in a strange way we seemed to in love.

 Ugh I keep contridicting myself. I feel like a little girl picking petals off a lily. I love xavier but i always feel i am in love with someone else but who.

It was 12:30 and i was wearing a green maxi dress with a black belt around my waist. Xavier always says that my shoulder shouldn't be shown to anyone but him so i put on my black sweater with black heels.

I walked downstairs , hair curled and walk out the door to sit on my porch. I sigh and saw that it almost 1 and no xavier. Just then my dad walks out with his strong self and sits next to me , making the chair shake.

" listen Jade i know xavier and you are in love but he isn't your real mate. So i am giving you my permission to break it off with the alpha if you ever find your mate". I smiled largely and hug him. I will find my mate i just know it. He smiled  and walked back inside leaving me to wait.

Then a black jeep pulls up and xavier runs up to kissing me with so much passion." oh Jade you smell  amazing i'm sorry about my asshole of a wolf scaring you" he stroke my cheek and kissed me gently this time. I smile because i feel in love with this Xavier  long ago but he takes a while to show.

" i love you Xavier now comeone lets go on that date". He laughed and helped me into his car and then drove off.

After a long 1 hour car ride and chat about his week, he ended up at a small abonded park. He grabbed my hand and lead me to a pininc he seem to make . " aww my Alpha this is too amazing thank you" i kiss him gently as we sat down. He smiled and we ate in peace until he ordered me to stand up.

" umm okay here i go"he got on one knee and held a ring box in his hand and looked up at me , smiling. I covered my mouth as he started to speak" miss Jade Riley Micheals i am pleased to announce to you that i have chosen you as my bride to be. Will you accept the role as Queen as soon as marriage occurs or decline". He was acting very serious so i knew he was serious. I smiled and kissed him on his lips making us both fall down." I gladly accept my Alpha" .

This was it a new beginning for us and just us." I knew you loved me now all we need to do is go to the witch and get us appraised by the court of wolfs." He kissed me harder and almost ripped my lips off.

After a hour or so he helped me up off the ground and grabbed my hand" who do you belong to Jade" his voice was forceful and husky. I fakely smiled as he whispered it in my ear. " You my Alpha, I belong to you" . He growled a bit and kissed me hard. This was going to be a long enagament i hope...

---------

Hope you like it

It my first werewolf story and i know it going to be amazing thanks

P.s. Anyone have a suggestion as how Alpha Xavier should be played by ... :]