Home

EPISODE 5

EXT. DRAGONSTONE - DAY

Daenerys and the others arrive at Dragonstone on Drogon's back.

Yara and Missandei notice that Rhaegal isn't with them. They soon notice that the ship isn't with them.

They are both filled with worry and confusion. What happened? They look at each other with worried expressions and go to the place where Drogon lands.

Daenerys dismount Drogon, the others do as well. When Yara and Missandei reaches them, Missandei's eyes starts to search for Grey worm. She scans Drogon's back, as well as the area around them, but she can't find him.

Missandei and Daenerys make eye contact. Daenerys sadness is apparent and Missandei can see it clearly.

Daenerys can barely look at Missandei. She feels ashamed. Ashamed that she couldn't protect Grey worm. That she couldn't protect Rhaegal.

Daenerys looks away and walks into Dragonstone. Missandei understands what that means. She understands that Grey worm is gone.

Her eyes fill with tears. She has a hard time breathing. Tears stream down her face. But she doesn't cause a scene.

As the others enter Dragonstone, Missandei stays there, crying. Grieving the death of the only man she ever loved.

EXT. DRAGONSTONE MAP ROOM - DAY

Daenerys, Daario, Jon, Tyrion, Jamie, Yara and Davos are standing in the map room in Dragonstone. They are all standing around the table, looking at the map.

Daenerys has a sad look on her face. Almost a depressed look. Her eyes are fixated on a dragon figure on the map. She is thinking about Rhaegal and Grey worm whom she just lost.

While Daenerys is staring at the map, the others around her are arguing about what do next.

TYRION
I beg you your grace.

Daenerys looks at Tyrion. Her face is still drained from all the different variations of sadness.

TYRION
I understand that you are upset and you have every right to be. But attacking King's Landing with Drogon isn't the right way.

DAARIO
Did you see the dragon falling through the sky?

Daenerys looks at the table again. Hearing Daario mention her dead child feels like a dagger in her heart.

Jon looks at her with worry in his eyes. She's broken. He can tell.

DAARIO
Cersei will take every ounce of kindness and mercy we show and she will use it against us. If we're going to win this war we have to be ruthless.

TYRION
If Drogon attacks the city, millions of innocents will die.

Daario turns to Daenerys.

DAARIO
Think about it, if Cersei was in your position, wouldn't she do the same? If not worse?

TYRION
We don't want to be like Cersei. We have to be better than Cersei.

Daario turns to Tyrion.

DAARIO
This is war! Have you ever heard of any conqueror or any king who hasn't stormed a city? Have you ever heard of any war where innocent weren't harmed.