JON SNOW
You have grown so much

Jon smiles with tears in his eyes.

JON SNOW
You're a man now.

Bran smiles slightly.

BRAN
Almost

Jon has a slightly confused look on his face. He then turns to Sansa and they hug. Sansa looks at Daenerys over Jon's shoulder. Daenerys is standing next to Jorah. It is clear that Sansa is not happy with her presence.

JON SNOW
Where is Arya?

SANSA
She is lurking around here somewhere.

Jon looks around.

JON SNOW
Little finger?

SANSA
Lord Baelish has been executed for the crimes he committed against our family.

Jon and Sansa smile at each other. Jon is relieved that Little finger is gone.

Sansa looks at Daenerys again. Jon turns around and gestures at Daenerys to come. Daenerys walks up to them.

Lyanna Mormont and Jorah make eye contact. Lyanna slightly smiles at her cousin, Jorah returns the smile.

JON SNOW
Daenerys of house Targaryen. My sister Sansa Stark, lady of Winterfell.

DAENERYS
Thank you for inviting us into your home.

Daenerys gives Sansa a warm smile.

DAENERYS
The north is as beautiful as your brother claimed. But his words weren't enough to describe your beauty.

Sansa gives her a cold smile, while scanning her from head to toe. She doesn't trust the dragon queen.

SANSA
Winterfell is yours, your grace.

Daenerys is surprised and disappointed at Sansa's cold answer. After all, she wasn't only lady of Winterfell, she was her love's sister.

Arya suddenly arrives. Neither Jon nor the others notice.

ARYA
You used to be taller.

For a moment Jon and Arya just look at each other. They both smile and then they run towards each other. Jon picks her up and they hug. Both Jon and Arya have a big smile on their face and tears in their eyes.

Jon had never missed anyone like he had missed his little sister. In that moment he was so happy, that he forgot everything around him.

Jon puts Arya down and they look at each other once again.

Jon notices her sword. He recognises it. It was the same sword he had given her the last time he saw her, when he left Winterfell to join the Nights Watch.

JON SNOW
You still have it.

He gestures at her sword. She pulls the sword out and holds it out with both her hands.

ARYA
Needle.

Jon lets out a gentle laugh. He takes the sword in his hands.

JON SNOW
Did you stick them with the pointy end?

They both laugh.