Video games

~still your pov~

I arrived at the captors' house. I haven't visited in a long time. I knocked at the door and I heard someone say "I'll get it" followed by a loud crash. Then someone opened the door. "oh hey (Y/N)!" Greeted Mituna. "hey tuna! where's sol?" I asked. "he's in his room playing Games or something" he replied. "okay thanks tuna" I said running up the stairs as he made kissing noises. "I'm here~" I said as I burst into sollux's room. "Finally" he teased. I opened my bag and dumped the candy out. His eyes widened. "you can thank me later" I said winking. oh god why did I say that!? and why did I wink!? Sollux just grinned. "tho, are we gonna play or not?" he asked. He turned on his xbox and we started playing a game he picked.

~sollux's pov~

We were playing a game and eating a shit ton of candy and I kept getting distracted. I really like (Y/N) but I don't thinks she's flushed for me back. Killed you again with my amazing battle tactics"she said sweetly. "hey thatth not fair! I wath dithstracted (distracted)!" I said nervously. "by what?" she asked. "Nevermind that letth jutht play" I said trying to avoid the subject.20 minutes later, I was still distracted and she was still winning. I would totally be owning her ass If I wasn't so distracted. I was trying to focus and I was almost winning, but then (Y/N) smashed her lips against mine. I didn't even care about the game anymore.

~your pov~

Without thinking, I kissed him. good job me now he's never gonna want to talk to you again. I pulled away quickly after realizing what I did. "sol I'm so sorry I-" I was cut off by him kissing me again. He pulled me into his lap and we had a full on makeout session. We both pulled away after a couple seconds, gasping for air. "Thorry (Y/N) I dunno what came over me" he said rubbing the back of his neck. "Its okay. I need to tell you something..." I say. "what ith it?" he asked. "well I....I'm flushed for you sollux" I said nervously. he smiled and kissed me again. "Fluthed for you too"

~time skip brought to you by: Your mom OOOHHH SNAP I WENT THERE!~

We decided to stop playing and watch a movie. Sollux, being the weirdo he is picked a horror movie called Texas chainsaw massicare.It's actually a pretty good movie. about halfway through, sol had his head on my lap and he was asleep. The perfect moment to try something. Kanaya said something about trolls horns being sensitive and I've always wanted to test that theory. I slowly started to rub sollux's horns and he started purring which was pretty cute. His purring turned into moaning. Jesus he's so cute. "what the fuck are you doing" he asked waking up. "oh I uhh.. I was testing something" I said as I took my hand away from his horns. "and what wath that exthactly?" He asked suspiciously. "Kanaya said something about trolls horns being sensitive so yeah" I said. He poked my boob. "rothe (rose) said thomething about these being thenthitive (sensitive)" I swatted his hand away. "d-don't do that!" I was blushing madly. "okay okay. tho are you thtaying the night?" he asked. "If you want me to" I said.

~timeskip to night night time 😏~

I went to the bathroom to change into my pyjamas. I wore a (F/C) tanktop and shorts. Sollux was already in bed so I crawled in beside him. I blushed at the thought of him in only boxers. "Goodnight honeybee" he said sleepily. "night sol" I replied. He kissed my lips softly and wrapped his arms around my waist and we fell asleep.This was probably the best day of my life.

((A/N so uhh yeah I dunno I always tend to write my stories at night and I'm always tired so I do it half assed but I apologize for the shitty chapters. comment any suggestions or shit like that bai ✌️))