#champagne_person

Start from the beginning

"Don't you want to go up there?" he asked, looking back at Hoseok. He held Hoseok's hand and pulled him with him away from the dance floor towards the stairs that went up to the balcony.

There was a security guard standing on the bottom of the stairs, already looking at them like they had no business going up there as they were approaching.

"How much you need to get paid to get in there?" Hyungwon asked as soon as they stopped in front of the security guard.

"Oh you can't get in here with money. This is for VIP members only," the security guard replied, looking at them like they were some sort of peasants for trying to get in there.

"So there's no chance that even if I give you a lot of money you'll let us in," Hyungwon continued questioning, wondering if the guard just said that because the two of them didn't look like they would have a lot of money.

"Absolutely no chance."

"They're with me," a female voice suddenly came from behind them. They both turned around and saw a woman in her thirties coming next to them. "Come on boys, I bought us a bottle of champagne," she continued and started walking up the stairs. Hyungwon and Hoseok looked at each other with confused expression but decided to take this chance and followed the woman up.

There were also another woman and a man in the same table and Hyungwon and Hoseok went to sit next to the same woman that had brought them up there. Hyungwon let go of Hoseok's hand and Hoseok didn't care because in this situation he was willing to put their relationship aside for a moment for greater good.

"Are you two here for the first time? Or I don't know why else would you ask the guard to let you in here," the woman started speaking to them.

"We aren't actually from Seoul. We're just visiting," Hyungwon told.

"What are your names?" she asked another question, keeping her tone a little flirty and it wasn't no surprise to the two guys because they knew she was going to hit on them - why else would she have brought them up.

"Jang Gijung," Hyungwon replied with the fake name he had already used earlier during this trip.

"How about you?" she looked at Hoseok sitting next to Hyungwon.

"Wonho," Hoseok said simply.

"Jang Wonho?"

"Lee Wonho."

"Oh so you two aren't brothers?" she said and Hyungwon and Hoseok turned to look at each others, wondering where exactly did they look like they could be brothers.

"No we're uhm... College friends," Hyungwon came up with a smooth lie even though it wasn't really that necessary.

"Since it's your first time here, let me offer you a drink," she said in a flirty way and opened the bottle of champagne. She poured it on three empty glasses on the table and handed them to the boys.

-

An hour later they were both definitely drunk. They had drank almost everything the woman had given them without questioning anything, not wanting to turn down free booze. She was now sitting in the middle of them, sandwiched between the guys with her hand on Hyungwon's thigh.

"It's getting late, boys. Do you want to come to my place?" she asked. Hyungwon and Hoseok looked over at each other and gave a meaningful nod. "Yes?"

"If you offer us one more drink," Hoseok said, turning his eyes to stare right at her.

"I have plenty at home. There's a bottle of really good wine I have been saving for a special occasion," she told.

"So you're saying that we are special?" Hyungwon showed her a sweet smile.

"Of course. Gimme a kiss and let's go," she tapped her cheeks with her index fingers.

Hoseok and Hyungwon gave another meaningful look to each other before both leaning in and kissing her cheeks. She was satisfied enough with that and grabbed their hands to pull them up with her as she stood up. Both of the guys wrapped their arm on her waist, touching each other's hands at the same time.

They got in a cab and a short drive later arrived to her house. The house she lived in wasn't too huge and fancy but for a woman to live alone in - and they hoped she lived alone because it would have been very awkward to run into a husband there - it was still kind of big.

"Go ahead and sit down. I'll bring us wine," she said once they had gotten inside the house, leaving the two guys in the living room and heading elsewhere herself.

"Are you sure you want us to have threesome with this woman?" Hoseok asked once she had gone, whispering just in case she was still close enough to hear.

"What? You don't want to? Are you nervous?" Hyungwon questioned but Hoseok didn't know what to say. Hyungwon stepped closer to him and rested his arms on Hoseok's shoulders. "Are you going down already? Drink some more and it's gonna be fun. And you saw those fancy cars in the driveway? We can take one of them with us when we leave tomorrow," Hyungwon talked softly to win over Hoseok who had gotten a little doubtful of the situation - he probably had never thought of himself sleeping with a woman.

The idea of them stealing a new fancy car from there was enough to win Hoseok over. "She seems sweet so maybe it's not bad to stay here for one night," Hoseok said. He knew the only reason he was suddenly having second thoughts was because his blood alcohol levels were already going down.

Hyungwon kissed Hoseok's forehead and soothed his back. They went to sit on the living room's white couch and a moment later the woman came back, balancing three full glasses of wine in her hands. She put them down on the coffee table and sat next to the boys.

"This is the finest wine I got. You two are so young that it might not suit your taste but it grows onto you," she told. "Let's do cheers," she suggested and waited for the boys to pick up their glasses so they could cling them together. Then she brought the third glass to her own lips and took a sip.

"Do you know a lot about wines?" Hyungwon asked to make up a conversation with her.

"Not really. I just store a few bottles I have gotten as a gift. I'm more of a champagne person to be honest."

Hyungwon continued talking to her but Hoseok couldn't really pay attention to it. He felt out of it but in a different way than before. He used Hyungwon's thigh to help himself stand up.

"Are you okay?" the woman asked, sounding concerned. "Was it a little too strong for you?"

Hoseok didn't understand how strong the wine must have been that he felt so drunk again after just a few small sips. "Do you have a bathroom?" he asked, wanting to go clear his head a little since he didn't like feeling like he wasn't in control of his own body.

"Yes, it's down that hallway," she pointed at a direction and Hoseok starting walking there after simply nodding. "Your friend must be a lightweight," she said to Hyungwon after Hoseok had walked away.

"I guess so," Hyungwon said and glanced after Hoseok. He was pretty sure Hoseok's tolerance was normally better but on that day it must have been because they hadn't eaten a proper meal in days.

"Poor guy. I hope he can gather himself and drink a little more with us," the woman said with a pout. He grabbed Hyungwon's chin with her fingers and made the guy turn his head back to him. She leaned in to kiss Hyungwon and without thinking anything, Hyungwon put his arm around her lower body while kissing her back. The woman stopped the kiss before they could get too carried away. "We need to have some fun all together, am I right?"

Hyungwon was just about to ask if she had any snacks and water they could give Hoseok to get him in a better shape. Before he could open his mouth, though, he started feeling all blurry and weird and the next thing he knew everything went black.