Chapter 1

It was a Monday night at 8:30pm you were on your way to your boyfriends place who is mark to surprise him for his birthday. But what you didn't Know he was with company with him, you were about 15 minutes away from his house with food for dinner.

Once I got to mark's place I had a spare key so I entered the building and went to the 6 floor that's were his apartment was. You unlocked the door and shut it behind you, you walked to the kitchen to set the food up and surprise him. But you heard weird noses coming from the bedroom so you went to check it out and to see what was going on when you entered.....

You saw something that you didn't want to see you saw him having sex with your best friend Lisa and all of you were shocked but mostly Me.
Y/N: "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE!! I shouted at them.
Mark: " Y/N it's not what it looks like" he said.
Lisa: "Y/N I'm so sorry he said you were on a break" she had tears coming down.
Y/N: "really we were never on a break and Lisa you should've known that I told you everything don't I! I said with tears falling on my checks
Lisa: "Y/N PLEASE LITSEN TO ME!! She cried her eyes our.
Mark: " baby please let me explain it was all her" he pointed at her.
Lisa: "ME YOU TOLD ME YOU TWO WERE ON A BREAK YOU JERK!!"
Y/N: "STOP IT YOU TWO!! LISA WERE NOT BEST FRIENDS ANYMORE AND MARK I WANT TO BREAK UP WITH YOU JERK!!" I said crying.
Lisa: "Y/N don't do this to our friendship we've been best friends since second grade.."she said crying.
Mark: "yeah and we've been together for 2 years now and you love me and I love you this meant nothing to me I only love you!" He said smiling.
Y/N: "no I mean it goodbye hope you two are happy with each other goodbye forever"I wiped my tears away.
I turned away and walked out of the apartment and gave my spare key to the front content and said goodbye and I left the building.