Chapter 2. Troubles part 2.

Your POV.

I woke up and saw that it was afternoon.

You: Damn I must've slept all the way through.

I stood up, went to shower, showered and changed clothes.

I then walked downstairs and looked to see my dad on his computer and my mom was cooking while my sister was playing with her toys.

You: Hi.

My Sister was the first to react and answer.

S/n: Hi big Bro. Did you sleep ok?

You: I slept fine but too long for my liking.

F/n: Well you did not sleep well at night and you had a whole night race. You are lucky that you don't have school but a private teacher including that today is Sunday.

You: Heh well then I am really lucky.

M/n: It doesn't change that fact that he slept longer than usual.

F/n: Ok well we will discuss this another time. Son could you join me in the garage real quick?

You: Sure.

We went inside and he closed the door.

F/n: Son your sister told us that some men were talking to you. What did they want?

You: The leader wanted to know what my name is and they looked like they were ready to do something. Lucky that I was in my car.

F/n: Yes very lucky. Please son if anyone that you dont know of wants to talk to you you either be very careful or you dont engage.

You: Alright father. Thanks.

F/n: For what?

You: For teaching me things like these.

F/n: Hey anything for my son.

You smiled as he did and then went back upstairs.

Time skip your Birthday.

Today was the birthday that was the best one I've ever had to celebrate.

My father and I were driving in a Race and this time I beat him without using Nitro while he did.

You: Yes!!! Finally I beat you without using Nitro.

F/n: Heh well you sure did it I'm proud of you son.

We were walking towards the people when I was pushed and heard a shot.

I turned and was my father lying on the floor bleeding.

???: Fuck I missed.

???: You were supposed to kill the father anyway!!! Get out of here now!!!

I saw two men with a mask on they're  face running away as my friends ran towards me with everyone behind me.

I then looked back at my father and yelled.

You: DAD!!! Dont die on me dad you can make it. PLEASE!!!

My friends tried to calm me down but my tears were defeating me by the minute.

I cried and yelled for my father.

F/n: S-Son... *cough* don't cry... *cough cough* I am proud... of you... stay strong... n-no matt- er what... *cough* ... ...

Stay Strong....

I saw him die and screamed in agony and anger.

My friends pulled me away.
The police arrived.
The paramedics arrived.
Everyone stood in shock.