『𝑯𝒊𝒔 𝑷𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒔𝒔』

Chapter 10

⇰⇰⇰⇰⇰

You hummed a small tune, walking back to the booth with the tray of the food and drinks you had ordered.

You took your time sliding into the booth placing the tray in the middle of the table. Gun eyed the tray, before meeting your eyes.

You gave off a nervous laugh, a meek look resting on your face. "I know you said you didn't want anything, but let me treat you, please!"

The tray you had brought over had consisted of one (coffee flavor) you had ordered for yourself and one cup of milk you bought for Gun. Two slices of the creamy-goodness you called cheesecake that you ordered for the both of you.

"I didn't know if you were into any desserts so I got you a slice of cheesecake also, something sweet for someone sweet." You said. Gun's eyes shifted between you and the slice of cheesecake cake infront of him.

You smiled as he took the cup of milk and cheesecake off the tray, bringing it towards him. You went over to also get your slice and coffee also, moving to return the tray back.

You picked up your fork, diving the utensil into the delicate dessert. You brought the forkful to your mouth, consuming it whole. Just that small piece alone left your mouth watering for more as you continued to take another bite.

You weren't paying much attention to Gun, his sharp eyes just silently watching you.

"Cute." He murmured.

You glanced back up meeting his eyes, before you could say anything, you heard a soft chime softly ringing from Gun. The chime got louder when Gun pulled out a phone from his pocket.

His eyes skimmed over the caller ID, grunting in annoyance at the screen.

"I'll be back, have to take an urgent call right now."

You nodded your head in understanding.

Gun excused himself, swiftly leaving the booth and making his way out the door, the bell on top of the door signaling his departure as it rung.

You watched Gun outside, he made quite a distance as he was a little far from the Cafe, but you were still able to see him.

You moved your eyes away from him, now bringing your attention back to your half eaten cheesecake and semi warm coffee. You sat in silence besides the occasional chatter, being left alone with your thoughts.

After a few small bites, you were nearly finished with your slice when the door to the Cafe swung open. The bell rung aggressively from the impact.

Silent.

The calming and comforting atmosphere of the Cafe automatically stopped as many pairs of eyes darted towards the arrival. It was that same group of boys outside, the same ones who were causing a ruckus earlier.

You watched them closely, the way they hushed their voices and started making quick glances at you, soon they were making there way to the booth you sat alone in.

You glanced around at the other customers for reassurance, but most of them continued to mind their business. A few just staring over at you, not doing a thing.

Just leaving you on your own.

It was 5 of them, you noticed the way they wore expensive name brands and the way they reeked of either alcohol or cigarettes.

Your nose crinkled in disgust as they sat in the booth you were in, their stench finally hitting you. You slid in farther into the booth, your back hitting the window.