New Old Friends Or Maybe More. . .

Start from the beginning

"What problem?" I asked a tad bit confused.

"About you liking him," Emma said to me.

"I didn't think it was a problem," I said to her a little confused.

"Its not, as long as you tell him," Destiny stated.

"I - I can't do that, - R - Ravi and I are just friends and that's the way its gonna stay," I told them.

"She's stuttering," Destiny stated with a slight teasing smile.

Emma just smiled as she looked at me.

"It doesn't have to, listen Chloe, Ravi's my brother I can talk to him and see if he likes you," Emma said happily.

"I - I don't Emma, I mean I kind of like how things are," I said unconvingly.

"You do?" Emma asked confused.

I sighed, "No," I answered.

"Chloe you're my friend, please let me do this for for you,"  Emma asked pleadingly.

I stayed silent as I looked at Ravi in the kitchen. He was getting ingredients around for the dinner we plan to make.  I mean it would be nice to know. I just don't want it to ruin our friendship. Ravi and I are such good friends. And there are quite a few different things that could ruin our friendship. He might not look at me as anything but a friend. Or he might fear the same as me. That if a relationship were to blossom between us that it would ruin our friendship. Or maybe if he finds out he won't want to be anything anymore.

"Chloe?" Emma asked me in a sweet voice.

"Don't say anything to him about how I feel about him, please," I asked a little afraid.

"Don't worry your secrets safe with me," Emma stated happily walking to the kitchen.

Destiny and I stayed quiet for a minute. She had her thinking face on as she stared at Emma. I looked at her. She leaned closer to me.

"Are you sure we can trust her not to tell him?" Destiny asked me unsure.

I stared at Emma in the kitchen.

"She's kept it this long," I answered.

"Well she has almost slipped up several times," Destiny stated.

"Yeah, but I every time she's always come up with a cover up, I trust her," I told Destiny.

I just hope it's going to be worth it.

Ravi's P.O.V.

I stood in the kitchen finding ingredients for the dinner Chloe and I plan to make tonight. Oh, I can't wait to have her cooking side by side with me. It will be like we are married. Even though we are clearly not. Considering I may never find a wife to settle down with.

"Ravi?"

I turned around to see Emma standing in the kitchen.

"Hello Emma," I said to her cheerfully.

I turned around and continued to look at my recipe.

"Ravi, can we talk for a minute?" Emma asked as she closed the door.

"Of course, you are my sister, and you can come to me for anything,"  I answered her with a smile.

"Its not about me, its actually about Chloe," Emma said seeming  a little nervous.

"What? What happened? Is she okay?" I asked panicky trying to rush toward the door.

Emma put her hands up to stop me.