61. A Confused Ryan

ابدأ من البداية

"Exactly.."

"She does have freckles."

"Mhm."

"Shit that's his baby." Kevin covered his mouth. Ryan turned on her heels to walk and Kevin grabbed her again. "No wait all he said is he needs a DNA test since her eyes are green and hazel."

"He still cheated!" Ryan yelled.

Jenifer walked inside the kitchen. "What is going on?"

"Your son.. he cant keep his penis to himself." Ryan shook her head.

"He said y'all weren't together." Kevin said.

"We were dating for the public.. I was staying with him... I was having sex with him too." Ryan started crying.

Jenifer held Ryan. "Aww babe Im sorry."

"I hope the baby is Keith's daughter... he puts Kourtny before anyone else so they deserve eachother." Ryan wiped her face.

"Ryan." Kevin said.

"No let her talk." Jenifer shushed Kevin.

"Tell Keith to not call me anymore please." Ryan walked away grabbing her phone and leaving out. She stood outside and called an uber to Izzy & Ty's house.

Ryan banged on the door and Ty opened it. "Hey Ryan."

"Where's Izabelle?" Ryan walked inside.

"Um... in the bathroom?" Ty closed the front door. "You okay?"

"Keith cheated... that baby is his & I just want my bestfriend for atleast an hour is that okay?" Ryan asked.

Ty nodded after taking all of that in. "Ye-Yeah ofcourse. I'll send her downstairs." Ty jogged upstairs.

Izzy came down about 2 minutes later. Ryan saw Izzy coming & started crying so hard.

Keith,

"And what she say?" I asked Kevin.

He sighed. "She's done man... she's broken."

"What? No... why didn't you tell her she's not my kid?!"

"I did .... the freckles and shit is getting to her head man."

"Fuck..." Keith rubbed his head & started banging the phone on the hookswitch. "Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck!!!" He hung up on Kevin accidentally as he broke the phone. The guards pushed Keith on the ground and took him to his cell. Keith faced the wall and stared at out as he let his tears fall. He had no time to tell Ryan before she saw it online... she's not even suppose to be on social media but her friends would have showed her anyways.

I have to call Kourtny.

Later that night....
1 hour before STAR !

Ryan,

"STAR comes on in a hour.. you gonna stay and watch with us?" Ty asked Ryan as he came downstairs. "We can invite Jude and Luke over too."

Ryan thought to herself. 'Yes make me be lonely again' but she said to Ty. "Nah it's okay I think I'll watch with Keith's mom."

"Really?" Ty asked. Izzy gave him a look. "What? We have snacks and hot chocolate."

"Im fine thanks for the offer... I'll head back to the hotel now." Ryan stood up.