Sam instantly allowed Colby's tongue to enter his mouth again. The ice cream scoop was sitting on top of his tongue, cold. With his tongue, Colby scooped as much of it into his mouth and swallowed the substance. He then proceeded to slide his tongue around Sams mouth, enjoying the cold feeling. Sam moaned quietly, vibrating Colby's mouth.

He pulled at Colby's hair, wanting, no needing more. What Colby did with the ice cream was driving him insane and he wondered what else Colby was going to do. Colby's hands had now roamed up Sams T-shirt, tracing the boys muscular stomach. The rings on his fingers were cold against Sams body and he hissed at the temperature, throwing his head back. Colby took the opportunity to place hot open mouthed kisses into Sams neck. The heat from Colby's mouth was enough to make the blonde boy moan. Colby watched the boy squirm and smirked. He needed Sam now.

"Let's go upstairs yeah?" Colby whispers into Sams ear, nipping the skin. Panting, Sam drops down from the counter and takes Colby's hand. They run upstairs, forgetting about the ice cream melting on the counter, they were too enthralled with each other to remember. Other things were going on in their minds.

Sam throws open Colby's door, leading them both in. He turns around to close it only for Colby to push him up against it. His eyes rolled to the back of his head as Colby started sucking at the skin by his ear.

"Gonna make you feel so good baby," Colby whispers blowing on the skin making Sam shiver. His hips buckled up into Sams hips, making them both moan in pleasure.

"God, I've been waiting so long," Sam says deeply, repeating his words from earlier. Colby tugs on Sams shirt before pulling it over his head. Colby's eyes wandered over the fainted hickeys he left last week. He took in the blondes muscular stomach once again tracing them. Sam sighed at Colby's touch, loving the way his fingers felt on his skin.

Colby then took his shirt off and pressed their bare chests together. Gripping Sams chin, he connected their lips. Sam tangled his fingers into Colby's hair, pulling it slightly. Colby's mouth vibrated as a low rumble escaped his lips. Sam took it in, humming in satisfaction.

"Baby," Colby whispers, pulling Sam away from the door. And Sam was glad because his knees were going weak. He guided them to the bed where Colby sat, legs hanging over the edge. Sam was standing over Colby, in between his legs, looking down at the brunette.

Carefully, Colby reaches up and started unbuckling Sams belt. He could see the growing bulge. Sam panted as Colby slid the dark jeans onto the floor. Now he was left in his boxers. Colby gripped the back of Sams thighs, pulling him down on top of Colby.

Sam straddled the brunette, hands resting near Colby's head. Colby's hands danced around his bare skin while Sam leaned down to connect their lips. He loved the way Colby was touching him, gently, carefully. It made him feel so good, so loved.

Sam felt a little confident and pulled away. Colby's lips were swollen and very red. His cheeks were tinted pink too. Colby rested his hands on Sams waistband, staring up at the beautiful boy.

"Can I mark you? Leave beautiful love-bites like you do to me? I want people to know that you're mine," Sam asked. Usually, it was Colby who was the one leaving hickeys all over Sams body. Very rarely did Sam ever leave any on Colby. But tonight he felt confident, he wanted everyone to know Colby was his.

"Oh God, yes, please," Colby begged, squeezing his hips. Sam knew he would have a bruise there in the morning. Sam smirked and leaned down once again. But this time his lips sidetracked and found their way to Colbys neck. He took the tan skin into his mouth and started sucking slightly. He ran his tongue over the skin when he was done. Then moved to a different spot and continued. Colby let out shaky moans at the feeling of his neck being sucked. He wasn't used to the feeling but he loved it. He started grinding his hips up into Sams, once he found Colby's sweet spot, which caused Sam to moan loudly.