𝟏.𝟏 ϟ 𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐏𝐂𝐀

Start from the beginning

Aurora was just finishing up her side of the room when she heard a loud scream. She immediately looked toward her sister, "Quinn, what did you do? We just got here!"

Quinn put her hands up, "nothing! I've been with you this whole time."

"I know that but I still don't believe you," she said with a slight glare, "I'm gonna go and check it out," she said, sighing. Aurora walked out the door before walking back in, "you know what, even if you did do this, don't tell me so I can vouch for you in court."

Aurora heard the scream again and finally found the bathroom, "is everything okay in here," she asked as she walked in slowly.

In the bathroom were two girls, a blonde and a brunette. The brunette spoke first, "no it's not."

"So what's the matter," the blonde asked. The brunette looked at the wall, which made Aurora walk closer to the two girls, "that's the matter," she said pointing at a urinal, "this is a girls dorm and that is clearly NOT for girls."

"Clearly," said the blonde. Aurora shrugged, "I mean it could be, if we tried hard enough," she joked causing the two to laugh a little. Aurora made a mental note to apologize to her sister for blaming her for the girls screams.

"Well, I'm gonna head back to my room," the blonde said as she started walking away, and Aurora nodded, "yeah me too," but the frightened girl stopped them, "wait, what room are you two in?"

"101," the girl next to Aurora answered, "I'm in 102," Aurora said with a smile.

The girl screamed again, causing the blonde and Aurora to cover their ears, "wow you scream a lot," said the blonde.

"I'm in 101," the screaming girl said happily, "we're roommates and neighbors. Should we all hug? Let's hug," she said as she hugged the two girls. Aurora hugged her back as she was a beam of sunshine and warmth.

"Thanks, I'm Zoey by the way," said the blonde.

"I'm Nicole."

"Nice to meet you guys, I'm Aurora."

"Well, who would've thought I'd meet my roommate and neighbor by a urinal," she joked, causing Aurora to giggle.

"Shh," Nicole whispered, "don't say that out loud. Why is it in here?"

"Well PCA was for guys before, so they probably forgot about it when they changed everything up," Aurora said, shrugging.

"Well it creeps me out," Nicole said looking at the urinal again. Aurora looked at it too and cringed, "me too."

"You guys act like this is your first time seeing one of these," Zoey said looking at the two brunettes. Aurora looked at Zoey surprised, "you've seen one before?"

Nicole spoke before Zoey could, "oh please, I wasn't born yesterday, I know about boy stuff."

Aurora could tell by her tone that she was obviously lying, but who was she to humiliate her by calling her out.

"So how do they sit on it," Nicole asked, looking at the two. Aurora raised an eyebrow, "did you not take health in the fifth grade?"

Nicole still looked at the two confused and Zoey just shrugged, "we'll talk about it later, let's go to our room. Wanna come Aurora?"

"Sure."

As the three walked to room 101, a hooded girl came out of the stall with a smirk on her face and followed the three. Aurora turned, feeling that someone was behind them, only to see nothing. She shrugged it off and continued following Nicole and Zoey.

When they arrived to the room Aurora looked around and just as she was going to speak a girl with curly dirty blonde hair spoke, "you know you don't just get this bed because you got here first."