"trust me, it is" hyunjae looked distressed.

It took some minutes for Hyunjoon to wake up and register everything around him.

"what the fuck do you think you are doing? " he asked, abnormally calm.

He tried to sit up but something  tugged him back down and he looked down at the hands wrapped around his waist.
He glanced back at minho and the elder just smiled at him sweetly.
"wow, you're amazingly handsome from up close hyunjoonnie" he gasped dramatically, studying Hyunjoon's features.
"do you really think your nasty little sweet talks work on me you flirt!?" Hyunjoon snapped back and minho only smiled wider.
"cute "

" GET OFF ME YOU FU**ERS!!! LET GO OF ME!! " hyunjoon started trashing about trying to free his legs, and knocking hyunjae down, hitting him square in the jaw with his right foot.

Hyunjae got back up with speed of light and held Hyunjoon's left leg more tightly, glaring at Hyunjoon as the other frantically wriggled, shouting curse words and hitting them wherever he could.

It took at least two hours of struggle, some knock downs and a whole lot of curses and screaming before Hyunjoon felt too tired to fight and dozed off to sleep.

****

Hyunjoon woke up feeling hotter than necessary and figured he was being sandwiched between two bodies.

Chan and minho had their arms wrapped around him, already fast asleep and snoring.
He laughed lightly looking at their exhausted faces.
'they are probably worn out'

He had no idea why they were even still in his bed but was he complaining?  NOPE!
He wasn't even sure if he was in his room. If he was, then where was his roommate?

The room was dark, and Hyunjoon couldn't see clearly. He wriggled his right arm between himself and Chan to get his phone from his pocket.

After cursing at the phone's brightness and turning it low, he checked the time and opened a chat bar saved with
'demon in disguise 💀'

It was 1:20 in the morning

****

Seungmin jolted up from the bed when his phone popped with notification and picked it up from the bed stand beside him, opening the text he just got, an instant smile setting on his lips.

Psycho SOULMATE💩:  so ur ditching ur room, how abt just movin' out?

Demon in disguise 💀
You can kill me tomorrow,😏 just sleep!

Demon in disguise 💀
Tried to play a bad game,  u ok 👌?

Psycho SOULMATE 💩:
Ow btw,  you still haven't told me why u ain't in ur room!

Demon in disguise 💀
and get sandwiched by Jacob and hyunjae hyung?? I'll  pass

Demon in disguise 💀
Missing me already, I see👀👀

Psycho SOULMATE 💩:
It's warm actually, ur loss 😛

Psycho SOULMATE 💩:
Stop fantasizing ✋

Demon in disguise 💀
I can feel you enjoying it,  bask in the warmth brother! am trying to sleep BTW!

Demon in disguise 💀
Fuck off

Psycho SOULMATE 💩:
Tomorrow + you = dead meat😠

Demon in disguise 💀
Good night sweetie ❤❤

Psycho SOULMATE 💩:
Fuck you 🐸

Seungmin smiled at his phone and sent his last reply with dozens of heart emojis, feeling somewhat satisfied before dozing off, Hyunjoon doing the same in his room.

This is just a filler

So sorry for focusing on certain characters only😑

I'll be focusing on other characters for the coming chapters...  promise 👈

And I need feedbacks so we can go on the same road...  try commenting 😞
Don't keep me in the dark 💜💜💜💜

Thank y'all for supporting 😁😁