Chapter one: Sincerely, Rusty

Pov: Rusty Hurt

"You need to be involved in at least one club!" My therapist sighed, "You need to make friends at some point."

"I don't need friends," I argued. Just then an alarm went off. Finally, our session was over. I could hardly take Mrs. Charles anymore anyway. As I stood up to walk out the door, Mrs. Charles grabbed my arm.

"Please make at least one friend this year," she pleaded.

"Fine," I grumbled and walked out.

~time skip to the first day of school~

As my classmates eagerly signed up for clubs out in the hallway, I stood near the back and looked at all the signs. Most were professionally typed out papers with slots to write your name, but one in particular caught my eye.

"The Ping Pong Club?" I asked myself. There was only one other name: Michael Mawson. I signed in to one of the slots and headed off to homeroom.

~time skip again bc im lazy T^T~

"Room 709"

I stepped into the room and looked at the three other people in the room.

The first girl had on a pink floyd t-shirt, a leather jacket, black jeans with holes, and dirty white converse. Her blondish hair was pulled back in a messy ponytail.

The second boy had on a white t-shirt and jeans. He had brownish blondish, duck-tailed hair, and glasses.

The last kid was fairly short and was wearing a blue jacket. His long red hair was messy, and he also had glasses.

"This is the ping pong club?" I asked a bit to harshly.

"Yup. What were you expecting, the Ouran Highschool Host Club or something?" The white shirted boy smirked.

"And who do you think you are?" I snapped.

"Michael thank you very much." He said, "This is TC," and pointed to the shorter boy.

"I'm Charlie," the girl said.

"Well this will be an interesting friendship..."

Word count: {327}

Character count: {1,455}

Welp, this is our first post of whatever you want to call this! Thanks for reading it means a lot to us, even if you didn't like it! Stay tuned for more stories and adventures of the Ping Pong Club! (The upload schedule will be really weird because of our schedules. We'll try to get out chapters as soon as we can but please don't get mad if we haven't posted in a while. You have been warned)

With <3,

Ella (the author/idiot)

&

Elly (the editor)