Chapter 38 - Promise

Începe de la început

"It's that why you don't approve them to be together? Just because the blood-status?" Narcissa asked again.

"Of course! I won't accept it. We'll find another pure-blood girl for Draco." Lucius said.

Jimmy arched his brow at him.
"So, you're like forcing your own son to marry someone he doesn't love? That's just sad." He said.

"Now stay of out of this, you half-breed!" Lucius snapped.

"Lucius, please don't your own son to marry someone he don't love. It's his life." Narcissa said.

"I rather let him marry the one we choose for him." Lucius said.

"That's a not a good move there. Kelly and I learned the hard way." Jimmy said.

"Kelly? What's Kelly got to do with this?" Lucius asked.

"Well, when we were teenagers...we're probably in the same situation as Draco and Belle. She was about to marry someone that I don't know. Bit she ran to my house. I really wanted we to live her own life. But, guess what she said." Jimmy said.

"What did she say?" Narcissa asked.
"She said, she wouldn't live without me even though she was forced to, so her parents and my parents finally agreed for us to marry." Jimmy replied.

Jimmy looked at Lucius.

"Sound familiar?" He asked.
"No, doesn't sound familiar." Lucius replied.

"Lucius, you idiot. It's the same situation as Draco and Belle right now. Get through your head!" Narcissa snapped.

Lucius was shocked about his wife's action. He never been called an idiot before. So this is the first.

"Kelly wanted them to be together, just to let you know that." Jimmy added.

"Why would she say that?" Lucius asked.
"Because...it's their wands." Jimmy replied.

"Hmph! You believe that fairy tale as well." Lucius said.

"Believe it or not, Lucius. They're deeply in love with each other. And you just got to accept them. I know I've been harsh on my own daughter, but look at them, when they're together...don't you see the smiles on their faces?" Jimmy asked.

Lucius didn't respond back.

"When you mention that. Draco used to smile, but now he doesn't." Narcissa said.

"In the Malfoy family, they're not into that." Lucius said.

"Then change that. You do know, your son is tired of this reputation since the beginning." Narcissa said.

Lucius was shocked about that, then he sighed as he turned away.

"I guess...I'll be leaving. Sorry for wasting your time." Jimmy said. He was about to walk away until....

"Jimmy." Lucius called him. Jimmy stopped at that point.

"When will be the wedding?" Lucius suddenly asked.
Jimmy turned around with a surprised look.

"What?" Jimmy asked.
"When's going to be a wedding?" Lucius asked again.

Jimmy smiled at this.
"Well, I'm planning not to tell them who's marrying who." he replied.
"So, you're planning to surprise them on their own wedding?" Narcissa asked.

Jimmy nodded.

"Tell us your plan, genius." Lucius said.
"Okay, here's the plan...."
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Now, let's go back to the Clan.