Chapter 27 - Security Went Off

~3rd Person's POV~
Students marched down the stairs. Harry rushed through in the line of students, keeping his head down. He noticed he was standing by Erika. He didn't hesitate to hold Erika's hand. Erika felt the warms hands and grip it tightly.

They got into the Great Hall and stood in rows.

~Outside~
Two guards were guarding the Grand Doors. Wind start to blow, just a little bit. The guards were curious, why there is wind coming in.

One of the guard walked forward to see what's going on, but Kai teleported him front of him, surprising him.
Kai smirked and punched him in the face.

Ouch!

"The security here sucks." Kai said.
Sehun came beside him and smirked.

"A job well done, Hyung."

Sehun and Kai high fived each other.
Jimmy, EXO, and the Order came as well.

"Get ready for the signal." Remus said.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Erika's POV
We stood in the Great Hall, while Snape walked up in front.

"Many of you are surely wondering why I have summoned you at this hour. It's come to my attention that earlier this evening....Harry Potter was sighted in Hogsmeade." he said.

Everyone started to mumbling.

"Now...should anyone...student or staff, attempt to aid Mr. Potter...they will be punished...in a matter consistent with the severity of thier transgression. Furthermore...any person found to have knowledge to these events...who fails to come forward...will be treated as...equally guilty." said Snape.

Then silence......

"Now then...if anyone here...has any knowledge of Mr. Potter's movements this evening...I invite you, to step forward....now."

No one did.

But to my side...Harry let go of my hands and walked out of the row.

Everyone started to gasp and mumble.

"It seems, despite your exhaustive defensive strategies...you still have a bit of a security problem, headmaster." Harry said, glaring at Snape.

The door opened, revealing the Order and the Clan.

I looked at Belle and she gripped on my hands, tightly.

"And I'm a afraid it's quite extensive." said Harry.

I looked up at front the Carrows were getting ready to aim.
"How dare you stand where he stood? Tell them how it happened that night. Tell them how you looked him in the eye, a man who trusted you, and killed him. Tell them!" Harry snapped.

Snape pointed his wand at him, while the Carrows got their wands out.

Then ropes made of ice, wrapped around one of the Carrows and I knew it was Belle.
I transported behind the Carrow boy and knocked him out.

McGongall send a spell to Snape, but he kept on blocking it. They had a little battle until Snape escaped.

"Coward!"
Everyone cheered. McGongall light up the room.

But then, I saw Harry was on the ground. I quickly ran up to him.

Belle quickly ran to us as well.

"Harry, what's wrong?" I asked him.

All of a sudden....

we heard a hissing voice.
A little girl screamed. One after another.

"I know that many of you will want to fight. Some of you may even think that to fight is wise. But this folly. Give me Harry Potter. Do this and none shall be harmed. Give me Harry Potter and I shall leave Hogwarts untouched. Give me Harry Potter...and you will be rewarded. You have one hour."

All lights came back on.

Everything went silent until....some pug ruined it.

"What are you waiting for? Someone grab him." Millicent pointed her finger at Harry.
I stood in front of Harry and Belle followed. Then everyone in the order. And...to what's surprising....

Blaise and Pansy joined in as well. The whole Slytherin gasped.

"Students out of bed! Students in the corridor!" said Flitch.
"They are supposed to be out of bed, you blithering idiot." McGongall scolded.
"oh. Sorry, Ma'm."

"As it happens, Mr. Flich, your arrival is most opportune. If you would, I would like you, please...to lead Miss Billstrode and the rest of Slytherin House from the hall. Except for Mr. Zabini and Miss Parkinson." said McGongall.

"Exactly where is it I'll be leading them to, Ma'am?" asked Flitch.
"The dungeons would do." she said. Everyone cheered.

Dad came up to us.

"Belle, what have I told you?" he said.
"Appa, don't---" Belle cut me off.

"It's my decision, Appa. I can fight like this. Trust me." she said.
Dad sighed.

"Okay, but stay close to Kai or Erika as possible."
Belle nodded.