Part 2

Elizabeth's POV

Meliodas was right outside of the door yelling

"Elizabeth! What's going on?"

"I dont want to talk, go away. Nothing is wrong."

Meliodas sat down in front of the door.

"Hey, whatever is going on, you can talk to me, or Elaine. She is our other roomate, and she just arrived. I've known her for years, and you can trust her."

"Thanks I guess."

I cleaned off my arm and bandaged it up. then, I made sure the bathroom was clean, and left.

I went into my closet and got a red cropped hoodie and some jean shorts.

Her Outfit ^^^^^^^^^^^^

(ignore the face and hair)

"Hey, you must be Elizabeth. Im Elaine." Elaine said.

"Hi Elaine, nice to meet you."

I gave her a sad smile.

"Are you okay?"

"I'm fine."

I knew she could read minds, so I started very intensely thinking about puppies and cats.

Elaine's eyes started glowing.

Elaine started giggling then stopped.

"I can tell you are thinking about cats and dogs to keep me from seeing thoughts you don't want me to see."

"It's none of your business."

"Okay, lets go to my room, kay?"

"Okay."

She grabbed onto my arm and pulled me into her room. I winced, but I hope she didnt notice.

-------------------Elaine's P. O. V.-----------------------------

When I grabbed Elizabeth's arms, she winced. Something wasnt ok.

While she wasnt paying attention, I read her mind.

I really hope Elaine doesnt notice that I winced. She cant know about the scars from my bullies, along with the ones I caused. I deserve it, all of it. I'm worthless. I hate myself. I should have committed suicide instead of my cousin. He had so much to live for.

He had so many friends, he got to go to school , instead of teaching myself with books and cleaning all day and staying up all night learning. He was allowed to get a job, but I could barely afford a piece of bread every meal. My fake mom, my fake dad, and my foster siblings, who were nice. they would photocopy their homework and give me some of it so I could learn, and they would tutor me, and smuggle money and food to me.