Rainy Day Chicken And Dumplings♡Aimee

•4 or 5 frozen chicken breasts
•1 container of chicken broth
•2 cans of "buttermilk" canned biscuits
•1 tablespoon of corn starch
•2 cans of evaporated milk

♡ Put the chicken breasts and chicken broth in a crock pot for 2 hours on high. If you want to cook on low then it will be 4 hours.

♡ Shred your chicken with forks and save the broth your chicken cooked in you will need it. Keep the broth warm by turning your crock pot to low while you're preparing everything else.

♡ Cut each biscuit into fours and the tiny pieces will be your dumplings. Pull them apart and gently roll them into a ball. Don't roll too hard or too long. Count to three when rolling. Make sure they're buttermilk because flakey will not work.

♡ Once your dumplings are rolled. Take the chicken broth and pour it into a large kettle. Turn your stove on high to start with. Go ahead and open up your evaporated milk and mix your table spoon of cornstarch with 2 table spoons of water. You may have to stir your cornstarch every so often until it's time to put it in.

♡ Let your broth reach a hard boil then switch your heat to medium or close to medium. Add your dumplings.

♡ Let cook until dumplings are chewy. If they're gooey then they need to cook a little longer.

♡When dumplings are done add your shredded chicken, cornstarch and water, and 2 cans of evaporated milk.

♡Let it cook until everything gets warm.

♡Enjoy!

•When you let it sit for a bit it will thicken up. Just put it in a bowl with a lid.

☆This is my favorite thing to eat when I'm sick or when it's a gloomy day. It's really good for the winter. Hope you all like it ❤