(And shirt, rest in peace Stan, thank you.)

"Is this really ok for a date, I mean sure everything looks cool, but is it too childish, is she going to laugh at me, maybe this wasn't such a good idea, I should juat go home." I said to myself as I was beginning to walk away.

"(YN) where are you going?" I heard a voice from behind me call out, I turned around and saw Shia and she was stunning.

She has her hair in a twin tail, she wore a blue shirt with a marron skirt and to top of the look she also wore a scarlet witch jacket that she wore in avengers: age of ultron.

(Just imagine that this is her, art not mine.)

(This is the jacket

(This is the jacket.)

"Wow... you look great." I said with a smile.

"Thank you, you dont look bad yourself." She said as she looked at what I am wearing and gave me a smile.

"Does it look too childish?" I asked her.

"No... in all honesty... it makes you look cool, like a nerdy badass that do martial arts, and I really like that." Shia said.

I could feel the blood rushing to my cheeks as I became a blushing mess.

"T-thanks, so lets get this date started." I said as She grabbed my hand and gave me a smile.

"Sure, so what are we going to do first?" Shia asked as she gave me a cute smile.

"Hmmm lets see... how about we go to a meet and greet with the ENTIRE cast of the avengers: Endgame?" I asked her as I took out 2 Tickets and 2 backstage passes for the two of us.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS, I CAN FINALLY MEET ELIZABETH OLSEN!?" She yelled loudly as she started jumping up and down with joy that she can finally meet her favourite actress.

"Calm down, that still wouldn't start for another 2 hours, so how about we go to the arcade and play some games then we go grab lunch and finally to the meet and greet." I said.

"Sure thing!" She said as she grabbed me again and started dragging me towards the arcade.

No PoV